Reviews for Next Lesson
More chapter 57 . 3/15/2014
:I i want more continue this story please
Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
Ummm there's no adress
KHYaoi lover chapter 17 . 7/18/2013
In a kairi hater and I love sora x riku so this story is awesome love the plot
oh lordy chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
i fapped and cummed all over my laptop
Guest chapter 57 . 1/20/2013
Why is this beautiful story discontinued?! I really would like to read more... I don't care much for the amount of chapters there are. It's a great fanfic 3
Vanitas' Queen21 chapter 57 . 11/2/2012
How come u discontinued? I really wanted 2 c what happened!
Aemeon Kafele chapter 15 . 8/22/2011
when i was reading that Selphie was planing a war, a thought came to my head, she was training the others by putting coconuts which had kairi faces drawn on them and they were on some sticks like a dummy, which is what kairi is:), then they where all attacking them like they were soldiers, breaking the coconuts one by one, then when kairi saw them, Selphie cracked her whip at one spliting it in half, then she said she could do better, and theni thought, if only it were kairi's face, then all would be better, but i will stick to what you right, cause you are like a god, or goddess, whatever gender you are, at writing. can't wait to read all 42 more parts
Aemeon Kafele chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
PLEASE GIVE ME THAT ADDRESS TO THE LEMON! It is so tempting to think it out, but i wanna read your work so please, PLEASE, give me the address, oh, and this story kicks ass, you should own kingdom hearts, screw disney, i want mah fanfics more than anything, and i am getting tired of storys that are so god damn good, but are 1-shots, and then i see your story, and i just sceamed in delight when read this, and there is so much good stuff in this, if there is a lemon, i need to read it
goyaoigoyaoi chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
i read this story thru and thru and loved it very much your an awesome righter keep it up
Annoymus chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Make another. I like to read and make fun of iconic videogame characters.
roxasfan200 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
'HOLY SHIT!'was my thoughts whaen i saw the amount of chapters and is still "HOLY SHIT!"
Sora luver 111 chapter 57 . 10/30/2010
(Selphie could fall in love with kairi and other way round cus she had to take care of her and the amnesia!)

(Really starting to sound like soap opera lol!)
2 things,

1) i meant to say *CITRUS-Y* lol

2) perhaps you could do something where kairi manages to get amnesia? Then she remembers everything BEFORE sora and riku went out, that way kairi could somehow fall in love with Selphie Wakka goes with Tidus (btw do you say it Tie-dus or Tea-dus? lol) also if u did that you could make a lemon twist thing (haha lemon twist, anyway!) where something happens one night and it connects all three couples together, like a chain reaction? e.g. the turtle made riku run into soras arm in your novel, not literally run into but u know i mean lol!

OR! somebody knew arrives on the island... just as devious as kairi then something strange happens? mwahahaha... meh, just a sugestion lol :D ill leave it you to figure it out, you are like a 'puppet-maser' behind it all lol (thats a good thing) hmmm wat bout kairi Selphie yaoi? sounds strange but just trying to come up with ideas.

Anyways my arms kill from typing so goodnight lol.

P.S. UPDATE PLEASE I WANNA READ MORE CHAPTERS! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH! :D
Sora luver 111 chapter 57 . 10/30/2010
FUCKING AMAZING simple as. you have a natural talent for writing and its really good, do not doubt yourself for even a second :D

Its so good that i have stayed up untill 02:34 am on the night before my exam, wow im screwed but i dont care. more SoraxRiku please!

and also more citusy chapters, i cant find any! please write more you were born to write novels! :D ※…ܧ go randomness!
Guest chapter 37 . 7/29/2010