Reviews for One Piece: Monster of the Straw Hat Pirates
FrogLord30042 chapter 29 . 10/7
I just got to thinking Gian is kinda like bowser from the bowsers inside story game
Exotherma chapter 93 . 10/6
Good luck, hope for another update soon!
DCosmicSage38 chapter 87 . 9/27
I really hope this one's get an update soon.
LoneWolf427 chapter 72 . 9/17
Wanna know something fun? Search for the Godzklla in flight song from Godzilla vs Hedorah on YouTube and play it while you read the part in this where Gian flies
Naelyon666 chapter 13 . 9/13
Yeah, I tried, but I can't keep reading this. Your MC is just a useless character, standing in the background and making comments about things he shouldn't even know about, like pokemon and real life celebrities, without actually doing anything. If I wanted to read one piece, I'd read Oda's version instead of this piece of copyright infringement with a single added character that doesn't make any difference despite how powerful he's supposed to be.
Naelyon666 chapter 5 . 9/13
Meta commentary and irrelevant author's notes on the middle of the story do nothing but ruin immersion. I'm really trying to give this a shot because the premise is intriguing, but you're making it very hard.
Naelyon666 chapter 1 . 9/13
Really? There's a bunch of ways people can deal with trauma and abuse (torture), but you just had to go with a whiny bitch acting like a prepubescent child instead of every single other option which would've been infinitely better.
kaisloa4 chapter 93 . 9/10
Loved this chapter! Wonder if everything is alright?
64thVanSull chapter 93 . 9/6
Please, for the love of God, don’t include anything from the new Kong vs Godzilla movie! It’s absolutely horrible and is an insult to all the classic monster movies! I’m beginning you, don’t ruin this fic with that garbage!
EnTItTy-LuCIus chapter 66 . 8/27
a good Ghidorah?well this will be a interesting plot
Anime100 chapter 93 . 8/25
This is truly interesting to read; please update soon
EnTItTy-LuCIus chapter 93 . 8/20
i wonder if gion gonna get a Shin goji form. thats gonna be destructive and hellish to look at.
DCosmicSage38 chapter 79 . 8/19
After several arcs, finally, they confessed to each other. I love the development of their love story. Great job.
DCosmicSage38 chapter 66 . 8/19
In the end, the only thing that separates the two is being a marine and a pirate
DCosmicSage38 chapter 65 . 8/19
Great job in this chapter. I'm kinda imagining that Gian's situation with Gojira is similar to that of Naruto with Kurama.
1,284 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »