Reviews for One Piece: Monster of the Straw Hat Pirates
DragonGod926 chapter 73 . 9/25
You could have King Seesar be the ancient guardian of the Kozuki clan in Wano that like in the movie, can only be released on specific astrological events and a song sung by a female family member at a specific shrine with the shisa statue facing the sun rising in the East. Hence they haven't summoned him to deal with Orochi and Kaido. As for Kong, you could have him be the guardian of the Minks unless he or one of his descendants is still on Skull Island.
DragonGod926 chapter 51 . 9/24
Put Zilla, the animated series version, with Trafalgar since he's another D.
DragonGod926 chapter 32 . 9/23
it really should be 3 people knowing that Mr. 0 is Crocodile. Mr. 1 (Daz Bones), Ms. All Sunday (Nico Robin), and in your story, Mr. 0.5 (the kaiju-zoan user of I'm guessing Gigan).
DragonGod926 chapter 28 . 9/23
When Gian fully awakens, will he be more like the Monsterverse Godzilla from King of the Monsters, Godzilla vs Kong and the upcoming Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire? I believe other than Godzilla Earth, he is the biggest incarnation and one of the most powerful.
DragonGod926 chapter 19 . 9/23
When Gian fully awakens his devil fruit, will he gain the semi-aquatic nature that Godzilla has?
BearGlitch chapter 5 . 9/11
This is literally just One Piece's plotline with no changes besides some random nobody tagging along, boring.

Also putting in Japanese words in the dialogue is extremely stupid.
Shadowlion113 chapter 99 . 7/25
I have a suggestion for Mothra, could you give her two forms her regular form from the past movies and a battle form from the Monsterverse similar to that of Mothra Leo who has multiple forms.
EricKK chapter 99 . 7/11
Glad to see you back man, this is prob the best one piece fic ever
Darkpheniox343 chapter 2 . 7/8
Sorry mistake in author (only story on his old story deleted my mistake) still fun though keep up the good work
Darkpheniox343 chapter 1 . 7/8
Read black thunder of the strawhats is their anyway or where i can read that again also glad your still writing
Great chapter
The Storm Master 567 chapter 99 . 7/4
Surprised and happy to see this updated. Now that this arc is over, we move over to the arc where things get even more hectic for our favorite Straw Hat crew. Sabaodi. The first real defeat and where they’re scattered across the world from one another. Wonder where the beat will be. Should be interesting where he gets sent. Will you make another OC arc before Sabaodi? Either way, happy you’re jeeping up with the manga and trying to incorporate it into the story as the new lore and info dumped onto us left me shocked and happy as hell for what’s coming next. The red aura around Luffy was a nice touch along with the newer agression it gives. Surprised though that Gian feels anything about killing someone, given he killed that man eater in the Alabasta arc.
Great chapter
wellerman comes chapter 99 . 7/3
Is gian gonna participate in roofpiece cause he's technically a supernova and by extension a worst generation member by now or is he strickly just gonna deal with the kaiju zoans during wano
Bro dont worry about it, at the pace your going the manga will probbly be at laughtale by the time you reach wano so you dont need to worry about deviating completly from the actual story,

Also if your gonna incorporate shin godzilla's power could you incorporate shin's alternate 6th form from goji center (basicly a bigger legendary godzilla with wings and extra abilities), it would be cool cause then gian can have full on aerial battles with gidorah,kaiser gidorah and destroyah and light the skies with atomic fire.
1,425 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »