Reviews for One Piece: Monster of the Straw Hat Pirates
Shitabrick chapter 87 . 12/14/2020
Wow I didn’t know you were a fan of the yakuza series I find yet another reason to like you anyway thanks for answering the question I disappeared for a bit because I was busy doing my mocks for GCSEs but I won’t depress you with my tales of suffering also I have a recommended video for you to watch if you sometimes watch WWE search the iron sheik shooting on wrestlers if you don’t know what shooting is in wrestlers terminology for talking about someone
LoneWolf427 chapter 81 . 12/13/2020
Gian was turned on?! What IS wrong with him?! Wait, does that mean he wants Robin to grab HIS too?!...I want to laugh, cry, and BARF all at the same time!
lumenaquas chapter 81 . 12/2/2020
Honestly this whole story is gold and really gets me because of the humor. I read the manga hundred of times but adding Gian into the conversation made all the dialogues more LOL-ing that I always cried! So glad I persisted to read all 87 chapters in ones sitting hahaha
jaffa3 chapter 87 . 11/25/2020
An excellent chapter as usual but I’d expect nothing less from you.

One question and I’m not sure if it’s been asked before, but if everyone’s bounty is going to be higher then canon what does that mean for the other Supernovas (Worst Generation)

Are their bounty’s going to be higher as well or are they staying the same?

Can’t wait for your next chapter.
Emyat chapter 13 . 11/22/2020
wtf is this
why is it that when Gian was fighting kuro it's just miss after miss after miss
and when Luffy is fighting suddenly kuro just get hit after hit after hit
do you expect me to believe that gian is so weak after training with shanks crew even if it's only a few days with advise
this is just to power creap Luffy to think that Luffy is more powerful atleast
Guest55 chapter 87 . 11/17/2020
Why do I get the feeling that everyone on the crew, even Luffy, would know the shadow Gian’s weakness is Robin? Like if she needs anything he does it, if she is in danger he saves her. Would be funny.
Guest chapter 87 . 11/13/2020
Bro if the person who has gians shadow protects robin from an attack cuz it's gian, that'd be both sweet and funny.
SolanaLeonhart chapter 72 . 11/13/2020
Nice work. Never expected Gian's reaction to Cindry but man that was hilarious. I know you said it'd be revealed soon but I keep wondering if project alpha is some kind of OP bizarre thing kinda like Oars (I'm still not sure what Oars was).
On another note, you're playing Genshin impact? I've been looking it up and it seems awesome. Lucky you.
Matt chapter 87 . 11/12/2020
I would’ve loved to see Gian get
Cindry to let him pass by saying she should destroy plates if she wants to.
Raidentensho chapter 87 . 11/12/2020
very nice. though i do wonder if Gian will be able to achieve Ryu-oh form of Haki and blend it with his aura when reaching Wano? i also wonder if he will dress as an onmyoji/shikigami user(Shaman) when reaching Wano. looking forward to more. this will be epic. until then, later!
Chance Green G King chapter 87 . 11/12/2020
Haha, at least it’s good to see a little humor, and I’m pretty sure I’ve got a feeling to what’s in the coffin who’s feasting on the shadows. I only got a few who seem to fit the idea/description though.

Oh well, I won’t spoil it. Keep up the good work.
Forromir chapter 42 . 11/5/2020
so a cool story where the mc was gonna be a unique character and kinda op is just gonna be the chosen one of a bunch of monster guys. meh
Gustavo Adolfo Montiel chapter 45 . 10/13/2020
Sigo esperando el arco de ennies loby
Gustavo Adolfo Montiel chapter 44 . 10/12/2020
Esa pelea va a ser épica
Gustavo Adolfo Montiel chapter 42 . 10/7/2020
Lo mas seguro es que veamos el blade point en ennies loby que por cierto esta muy roto
1,294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »