Reviews for One Piece: Monster of the Straw Hat Pirates
Naelyon666 chapter 5 . 9/13
Meta commentary and irrelevant author's notes on the middle of the story do nothing but ruin immersion. I'm really trying to give this a shot because the premise is intriguing, but you're making it very hard.
Naelyon666 chapter 1 . 9/13
Really? There's a bunch of ways people can deal with trauma and abuse (torture), but you just had to go with a whiny bitch acting like a prepubescent child instead of every single other option which would've been infinitely better.
kaisloa4 chapter 93 . 9/10
Loved this chapter! Wonder if everything is alright?
64thVanSull chapter 93 . 9/6
Please, for the love of God, don’t include anything from the new Kong vs Godzilla movie! It’s absolutely horrible and is an insult to all the classic monster movies! I’m beginning you, don’t ruin this fic with that garbage!
EnTItTy-LuCIus chapter 66 . 8/27
a good Ghidorah?well this will be a interesting plot
Anime100 chapter 93 . 8/25
This is truly interesting to read; please update soon
EnTItTy-LuCIus chapter 93 . 8/20
i wonder if gion gonna get a Shin goji form. thats gonna be destructive and hellish to look at.
DCosmicSage38 chapter 79 . 8/19
After several arcs, finally, they confessed to each other. I love the development of their love story. Great job.
DCosmicSage38 chapter 66 . 8/19
In the end, the only thing that separates the two is being a marine and a pirate
DCosmicSage38 chapter 65 . 8/19
Great job in this chapter. I'm kinda imagining that Gian's situation with Gojira is similar to that of Naruto with Kurama.
DCosmicSage38 chapter 64 . 8/19
Such a shame
The mc's mental defense is that low
DCosmicSage38 chapter 50 . 8/18
I love the excitement that you build up in those legends. It makes the mc and his battle, more pronounce and epic. Thank you for that.
No matter how many times I re watch the nothing happened moment. I'll always end up with a smile. Zoro is the goat.
KaijuEmperor chapter 93 . 8/16
An excellent ending of an arc as always
Xanxouz chapter 1 . 8/16
THAT WAS GREAT! Thanks a bunch for the read man, definitely worth the wait! Can’t wait to see what else you got for us in that head of yours!
1,294 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »