Reviews for One Piece: Monster of the Straw Hat Pirates
Matt chapter 15 . 4/3/2016
Also I'm guessing that Sadako is an O.C in this story, right?
Matt chapter 15 . 4/3/2016
Ok, dude why'd you post this chapter again without doing anything to it? I mean at least add some more stuff to it or make it shorter.
TakingNewt chapter 15 . 4/2/2016
April fools right
Matt chapter 15 . 4/2/2016
you didn't update.
zerom1v chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Firts chapter and I'm already loving this!
Vergil Leonidas chapter 15 . 3/24/2016
Amazing chapter, it's always amazing to see Mihawk, even if it's through fanfictions. The flashback was quite good and the reasoning behind it are justified. Good job on that as well.
Matt chapter 14 . 3/16/2016
Restaurant arc, continue it.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 14 . 3/16/2016
Quite a good chapter. Whether or not Gian stays depends on whether he'll change something or not, if he's not going to make an actual change to the plot than he should go with Usopp and Zoro, however if he's going to do something major then by all means he should stay. Though I do believe that someone should have stayed with Luffy if they had another nakama alongside them.
Alister131 chapter 14 . 3/15/2016
Honestly, I skipped reading most of this because nothing changed from cannon, except for Gian's comments. I know these chapters are bitch to write from experience though. Nice job on the chapter though. It was well written.
Matt chapter 12 . 3/8/2016
Where do you think you'll send G after Kuma sends him flying?
Vergil Leonidas chapter 13 . 3/7/2016
Great chapter. The fight between Kuro and Luffy was great and now Usopp is officially a part of the crew. Congratulations on making it this far.
Kakusei chapter 13 . 3/6/2016
Heh, I see why you skipped some of the details, it really helped speed the story up a bit and we didn't really need to see an exact repeat of what happened to Jango.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 12 . 2/28/2016
And I caught up! Amazing chapter, I loved the fight scene and Gian's transformation, it was epic.
Syrup Village arc is ending in the next chapter eh? Nice, I'm looking forward to reading Arlong Park arc, that's my favorite East Blue arc so yeah, can't wait.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 11 . 2/28/2016
First of all sorry for not reviewing earlier.
As for the chapter I enjoyed it a lot, Gian falling for hypnosis is something I didn't expect but it was quite funny and nice to see. Other than that great chapter, I'm off to read the next one.
TheSuperMario chapter 11 . 2/19/2016
Oh Gian and his random library of otherworldly phrases and stuff just blurting out that no one seems to understand. I find the pre and post author and oc interaction to be funny and how he keeps thinking he's funny except he's more of misunderstood comedian that people who have no taste *cough* Nami *cough just ignore or punch out someone getting on her nerves. I doubt we will see that many other ocs that have that certain Zoan class since monsters have the rarity that collides with mythical and ancient classes since throughout the series there was really only two I found from manga reading, obviously Marco with phoenix and X-Drake with t-rex. Everyone else is the common and uncommon all used in a unique way. Oh and if anytime one of the strawhats are pretending to be dead, 'hint' 'hint' say Heavy's line, "You are dead! Not big surprise."
1,311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 87 .. Last Next »