Reviews for One Piece: Monster of the Straw Hat Pirates
Vergil Leonidas chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
Good chapter. Not much changes from the original one though this wasn't exactly a plot that needed or could have been changed that much with just one OC. Well it could be but that would kinda make it overdoing.
Either way it's good to see an update.
Ruinia chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter. One question for the future; when they get to fighting Crocodile, is he going to fully transform? And is he going to fully transform at Water 7 too?
Zaralann chapter 5 . 12/25/2015
Wonderful!
Johnny Spectre chapter 5 . 12/17/2015
Hmmm, I'm going to guess that the Mothra stand-in would be a Commodore Leah, with a Bug-Bug Fruit, Model Hawkmoth, she has two attendants, appointed by her twin brother Vice Admiral Leoh Battoran with a Bug-Bug Fruit: Model Black Witch Moth.

Anguirus's stand-in ate the ancient zoan: ankylosaurus, while Rodan's specializes in Rokushiki.

Ghidorah's is a tricky one, but his would probably be a result of an experiment with 3 dragon devil fruits of the very same kind, and since all three were eaten at the same time, their bodies merged into one, creating a very dangerous foe.

the stand-in for King Caesar (the Kaiju) could be under Garp...
Mr. Scary face chapter 5 . 12/14/2015
This is a really great story and I find Gian amusing with his randomness, it reminds me a bit of Deadpool.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 5 . 12/11/2015
Good chapter, I like the small differences that Gian made throughout this chapter and I'm looking forward to the next one.
omegadramon2 chapter 5 . 12/11/2015
I Like this twist on the One Piece story. Godzilla one of my favorite Fictional Charcters Please keep them Coming
Vergil Leonidas chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
And I caught up.
First of all it takes quite a lot of guts to start companion to cannon in One Piece from the very beginning so that's a major plus to me when it comes to this story.
Second, so far this is an amazing story, make sure you keep it as good as this and don't drop it and I think this could become one of the better stories, if not one of the best.
Other than that there's not much I can say, either way good luck with the rest of the story and I'll keep reading.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
Hey you haven't told me about this story, I kinda wish I saw it before.
Either way so far I like it. The Zoan type you created seems quite nice as well.
When I read that Gian is 15 in the first chapter, and seeing that he is going to get paired up with Robin I kinda got a red flag raised in my mind, though as soon as I read that this was set 8 years prior to meeting Luffy everything turned out fine. 5 years is quite acceptable age difference, like I'm one to talk here, Vergil is 23 after all.
As for Gian himself, it's still early to say something specific about the character but I do like him.
That's about all I have to say so far.
Drago pirate chapter 3 . 12/3/2015
This is a great chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2015
This is going along great. Keep it coming.
duaba chapter 3 . 12/2/2015
read this in one sitting even tho im supposed to be working! (sorry not sorry, boss)
GREAT STORY! Can't wait to read the future chapters
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
This is a good story. Keep it up. Are the Kaiju Fruit transformations the same as Kaiju today? I know Gian is similar to Godzilla, but what was Triton's? Hope you continue writing this. :)
Martyn chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
Keep up the good work and I hope you use my idea.
SUCHNOMUCHWOW chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
That was so good! You should update soon! :)
1,292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 Next »