Reviews for One Piece: Monster of the Straw Hat Pirates
Zaralann chapter 7 . 1/7/2016
Please, stop following Canon so closely...
Other than that? Very nice!
TheSuperMario chapter 7 . 1/7/2016
Wow, you have a nice oc thing going on here that you introduce a pretty cool subcategory of a devil fruit class that would actually tie in well with the rest of them. Love his style that really makes him feel like a strawhat and his past just wow, read Punk Hazard and hate the Caesar bastard for being a monstrous scientist but Vegapunk... we never really see him in any detail except his birth island and his achievements mentioned by others. I can get how somethings need to be canon close since there's not that much change but in my SI The Smasher, I block the dagger and save the pet store cause I'm a dog lover as well.
omegadramon2 chapter 7 . 1/7/2016
Great chapter nice to glen showing his Stuff so when they To encounter other kaiju Fruit users.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 7 . 1/7/2016
First of all you have my condolences for the death of your grandmother.
You don't have to thank me, this story deserves not only the attention it currently has on this site but much more and I honestly enjoy reading it.
I completely understand what you said about changes to canon, with limited amount of OCs in the story and with only Gian being constantly there you are quite limited to the changes you can make. Let me tell you though that if you feel like Gian can provide a plot changing situations feel free to go ahead and put them into words as long as it doesn't feel out of place.
As for this chapter I feel that with both Luffy and Gian there on the sight and pretty much free it is kind of unnatural for Chouchou's shop to get destroyed, other than that I liked the chapter. Gian loving the dogs and making random references makes me like his character more to be honest.
That's about all I have to say.
Atomic lizard chapter 7 . 1/7/2016
I seriously love this story please keep writing more chapters
Zaralann chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
Way too close to Canon...
But still good!
Vergil Leonidas chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
Good chapter. Not much changes from the original one though this wasn't exactly a plot that needed or could have been changed that much with just one OC. Well it could be but that would kinda make it overdoing.
Either way it's good to see an update.
Ruinia chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter. One question for the future; when they get to fighting Crocodile, is he going to fully transform? And is he going to fully transform at Water 7 too?
Zaralann chapter 5 . 12/25/2015
Wonderful!
Johnny Spectre chapter 5 . 12/17/2015
Hmmm, I'm going to guess that the Mothra stand-in would be a Commodore Leah, with a Bug-Bug Fruit, Model Hawkmoth, she has two attendants, appointed by her twin brother Vice Admiral Leoh Battoran with a Bug-Bug Fruit: Model Black Witch Moth.

Anguirus's stand-in ate the ancient zoan: ankylosaurus, while Rodan's specializes in Rokushiki.

Ghidorah's is a tricky one, but his would probably be a result of an experiment with 3 dragon devil fruits of the very same kind, and since all three were eaten at the same time, their bodies merged into one, creating a very dangerous foe.

the stand-in for King Caesar (the Kaiju) could be under Garp...
Mr. Scary face chapter 5 . 12/14/2015
This is a really great story and I find Gian amusing with his randomness, it reminds me a bit of Deadpool.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 5 . 12/11/2015
Good chapter, I like the small differences that Gian made throughout this chapter and I'm looking forward to the next one.
omegadramon2 chapter 5 . 12/11/2015
I Like this twist on the One Piece story. Godzilla one of my favorite Fictional Charcters Please keep them Coming
Vergil Leonidas chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
And I caught up.
First of all it takes quite a lot of guts to start companion to cannon in One Piece from the very beginning so that's a major plus to me when it comes to this story.
Second, so far this is an amazing story, make sure you keep it as good as this and don't drop it and I think this could become one of the better stories, if not one of the best.
Other than that there's not much I can say, either way good luck with the rest of the story and I'll keep reading.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
Hey you haven't told me about this story, I kinda wish I saw it before.
Either way so far I like it. The Zoan type you created seems quite nice as well.
When I read that Gian is 15 in the first chapter, and seeing that he is going to get paired up with Robin I kinda got a red flag raised in my mind, though as soon as I read that this was set 8 years prior to meeting Luffy everything turned out fine. 5 years is quite acceptable age difference, like I'm one to talk here, Vergil is 23 after all.
As for Gian himself, it's still early to say something specific about the character but I do like him.
That's about all I have to say so far.
1,313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 Next »