Reviews for Hollow
drunkdragon chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
Ahhh, Pyrrha. Left us all too soon. For some it still hurts. I like this piece though. There's a spot of loneliness in Pyrrha that's always touched upon but note quite like this. The pacing was good too, so well done!
littlev123 chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Before reading this fic I never considered how Pyrrha was before the series started. I'm so glad this emotional piece showed me. You really captured her loneliness and the price of being at the top, and I also thought having Neptune fight her was a cool choice.
Peter the Muggle chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
You've really got a great handle on Pyrrha's character here. She really is lonely at the top and I wish the show would show more of her getting used to having actual honest-to-goodness friends. Jaune didn't know who she was when they first met, Nora seems like she'd treat Pyrrha the same as she treats all her friends and Ren's...well, Ren.
On a side note, I wish more people would show Neptune kicking ass. SSSN's at the Vytal festival was seriously underwhelming.
We love us chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
At ilove, don't be like that. You're taking things way too seriously. On the other note, I enjoyed this a lot.
jin0uga chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
I don't really like Neptune, mainly because of how they write him in canon- but you write him pretty well. He did get on my nerves a few times in the story but he was pretty okay for the most part. Pyrrha's character is written wonderfully, and I really like the parallels between these two. Neptune like you said, seeks attention while Pyrrha wants to get rid of hers. Interesting dynamic.

But it was pretty sad at the end, she can never really stop being the 'invincible girl' and all she can do is move forward from there. Great story, I look forward to seeing more!
Ilovemetoo chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
So you basically hate Jaune and think Neptune is worthy of Pyrrha?

How is Neptune doing everything he can be to be popular something that makes him more suitable for Pyrrha when that's exactly what Jaune ALSO wants? He wants to be a hero everyone can admire while Neptune doesn't want to be popular. No. He wants to look good in front of people to make up for his flaws like his aquaphobia, can't dance, is afraid of heights... Did you actually do research on these characters?

Also get your shit together? Jaune did mistakes but made up for those and is working on becoming a more mature character while Neptune is still a casanova wannabe who gives zero shits about other people's feelings like flirting with other women even though he has a shot with Weiss.

You! Get your shit together man.

I know I might sound like a hater but ask this to anyone else and you're gonna get the same answer.