Reviews for Conference
Parker Stark chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I love it. The surprise MalikYugi pairing was nice, and I like that Slut Anzu got to everyone.

And the Sheep thing is brilliant.
Do you even care chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I loved this! It was hilarious. I think Jou's Question about Jou/Seto is right. Why can't there be more? Or at least more Seto/Jou...Well nice fic and keep writing
Sasameyuki chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
LMAO! XD XD
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Nachzes: [laughing hysterically]

Sheep: [hiding in corner, shivering]

Nachzes: [pointing at sheep, then Yami Bakura, and back again][still laughing]

Bakura: Well...she didn't TALK about it...

Nachzes: [now rolling on the floor]

Lieh: [rolls eyes, walks up, and promptley grabs the back of her yami's collar and drags her from the room. As soom as her toe crosses the threshold, the review line is cut]

[blackness]
Marik chan chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
HI!

This story was so totally funny i laughed my head off reading this! I havent read a story funnier than that lol XD ! Hope you got some more in store for me!

And maybe if you have time you can ready my storys? I dont know if you feel like it ofcourse!

Keep up the great writing

Marik chan
aiknaro tenshi chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
LMAO, you basically described 90% of all fanfiction in one fic, good for you! *giggle* Yugi/Malik though? kinna cute actually.
Lemon-Merengue chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
*laughs* Great! Can I keep Loving!Seto? _

~Becky!~
nieni Woodland chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
*gags* NO! get mai away from jou! RUN JOU! IT'S NOT WORTH IT!
Renee the Rabid Squirrel chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Those poor sheep! Anyways, that was hilarious.
shadowfire chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
one word...this was so cool...i loved it...Jou and Mai deserve each other...i love Mai...hehe...i worte a whole fic about her...it was great...goin on to your next story
corsetxbruises chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
lol, that was awesome! The Slut!Anzu was disturbing though *thinks about all the characters paired up with Anzu, then shudders* Write more please?
Chevira Lowe chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
AAAAAAAAAAH! MAI/JOU MAI/JOU MAI/JOU! ! *insert incoherent fangirl squeals of uber-delight for about half of a collective hour*!

Aaaaaah! I got to read it *finally*. And I'm glad. I loved the ending. And the whole thing was pretty damn funny. Aaah, how fun it is, to poke fun at Mary Sues.

How much fun indeed. *malicious smile*

Cheers!

~Anata no imoutochan
rayemars chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
Not until the sheep goes on Jerry Springer, at least.

Heheh. You already know how much this one amuses me, but I'll say it again: write more humor. You're good at it.
Achika-chan chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
_ HAHAHA! You're right. We don't talk about the Sheep.
Blue Lagoon Loon chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
*kicks legs into the air and flails with laughter*