Reviews for Killing Your Dark Future
Curse Of Kings chapter 9 . 13h
How can Tatsumi tell Nyau is male?
TheKeksxD chapter 1 . 5/13
One question before i read...is it decided that Esdeath is in Tatsumis harem? And it stays like that?
Ta increíble, actualice, que está bien bueno la historia
Misaka Phenex chapter 2 . 5/1
guess voice tyrant
Jason Smith chapter 35 . 4/28
amazing, please update it
joao1 chapter 35 . 4/26
bro will u continue?
matthewchambers000 chapter 1 . 4/26
can you do a to love ru fanfic about episode 15of the first season, when rito was taken from the amazon tribe, but both lala and haruna failed to save rito and the queen of the tribe succeeds making rito the whole tribes husband?
Michael Tackett chapter 35 . 4/16
Hey man Love your story and i finished a little while ago and just came to check up on it, and i am really nervous for the next chapters. So come on bro PLZ update man. Like i said love the story.
Toasty Kit chapter 3 . 4/12
I really want to like this story but it's been really difficult so far. Your tendency to write out people's thoughts or talking out loud feels more like fluff than actual content. I've taken to not even bothering to read the italics in this story and it actually reads better most of the time. Hopefully further down the line you get into a better habit of showing your work rather than having it spelled out for us all the time. It also doesn't help that, despite having seen into the future, Tatsumi hasn't made any active attempts to deviate from canon. I'll stick around for a little bit longer but if it doesn't improve soon I may have to drop this story.
Dedrick Jones chapter 14 . 3/31
yeah saw that coming from the start and I like it
Dedrick Jones chapter 9 . 3/30
i called it about the voice but wrong about who it way I thought it was gonna be a random/new imperial weapon that you were gonna create for this fic and it did something like the attack titan from AOT and talk with its previous users but I was half right. i figured out the way he got the visions but not the who
Dedrick Jones chapter 4 . 3/30
so far I like it
Magnus chapter 35 . 3/29
Pls do more vampire pervert action lol thar was good :))))
Ben Brittain chapter 35 . 3/27
Please continue this story I love it so please continue
Dasgun chapter 1 . 3/27