Reviews for Killing Your Dark Future
Rayga chapter 20 . 8/6
oh man that is some genius-level lemon with esdeath
not only was it really well written but completely unexpected for me in a way
the best thing that this entire concept of challenge, submission and esdeath being so inexperienced and girly are completely in character and work perfectly with story
it doesnt feel forced, cringey or awkard at all
I read in some an or chapter that you got criticized for your lemon in some story. obiously that critic was some salty and shallow reader, because so far all your lemons and romantic action are well placed and very nicely written
great job author, please continue the great work
Bioshock Infinite
Can you do a fire force harem fanfiction please
Kamisam89521145 chapter 39 . 6/13
New Chapter when?
Mister Grim chapter 39 . 5/28
I just spent the past 3 days binge reading through this story and all I've got to say is...I wish I had found the this way sooner!

It's such a great read that kept me hooked the entire way the only thing that makes me sad is now I'm caught up and have to wait. But, I will look forward to the next chapter with great joy.

I do have to ask...Is Shuzuka(I believe her name is) going to be a potential harem member? Nothing against if she is or isn't but I will admit that I could see alot of funny interactions between her, Tatsumi and his harem. But, either way it's your story and will enjoy it no matter what you do.

Thanks for creating such and enjoyable work.
Truly excellent! I love your fanfiction so much it always keeps me going and makes me happy on my good and bad days and I hellaciously stressful ones too. I’ll wait forever if I have to finally see you completely this epic manga story that I know and love so much, in your own way with Tatsumi and all of his girls get the happy ending the so rightfully deserve. Frankly, part of me wants to see a lot more lemons, romantic moments and relationship development between Tatsumi and Esdeath and the other girls, since although I completely hate Esdeath for everything that she’s done and is in the original story and manga, I can’t deny that like many others she is one of my guilty pleasures. So I always love seeing her and Tatsumi interact and with the other members of his harem within this fanfiction of yours.
ALPHA02FURY97 chapter 39 . 5/9
Can't wait for the next chapter hope you update soon.
Mikunakiri chapter 39 . 5/4
I need more lemons on them I guess fivesome it's not bad at all
The story is good, but I would like to point out that time travel isn't as simple as anime makes it seem. If Tatsumi doesn't die in the past then, Incursio would have no reason to time travel in the future. But I suppose that this paradox doesn't matter, since it's all fiction.
thaqiftalip chapter 39 . 4/10
I have to favourite this. Thank you.
Bismarck Alexander chapter 39 . 4/8
Hey you took my Advice with the lemon. (Wish that was the case for Leone and Esdeath)

Also you added Jesus Christ in there. I really wouldn’t have done that since that would put real world references into an entirely fictional one.

Also I couldn’t help but feel sorry for Dorothea. Begging makes it hard but still she done horrible things. And I gotta say your fight scene are well written.

But what will happen with Suzuka? Like a mini Esdeath if she were just an M.

Speaking of which I hope Esdeath grants Run the peace he deserves. I hope she will try to talk to some sense into Kurome but I know that will be like trying to get blood out a stone. (I hope that’s correct)
Ohma chapter 1 . 4/6
I know this is a fanfic, but now I'll forever have the thought that Sayo was calling out to Tatsumi only to then go unnoticed and die alone in canon.
Brody chapter 39 . 3/31
:-)
Dromor chapter 36 . 4/2
Tatsumi never lets incursio finish his sentences, how disrespectful to his partner lol
Dromor chapter 5 . 3/31
So what happened to the guys teigu? surely they took it with them but nothing was mentioned about it
1,746 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »