Reviews for Killing Your Dark Future
GirugameshPanda chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
I've been looking for a story like this for Akame ga kill and I'm glad you are the one writing it. I really hope Sayo lives and might be part of the harem. Well I look forward to the next update and I hope you have a great day.
L.B.N chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
This is an interesting story I can't wait for the next chapter
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Awesome intro
Looking forward to more
Happy thanksgiving
killermemester chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
i really dont like Chelsea but this is great so far.
The 0bservanc3 chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
JTZ29,

Fantastic job so far on your story. A redemption piece without time travel is a rare find indeed.
A few questions though:
Will we find out who the being was that showed Tatsumi his grisly future?
Will Bulat be saved as well? I noticed Tatsumi wasn't shown his Bro's death at the beginning.
Why isn't Sayo a part of the harem? Childhood friend saved life Tatsumi's natural awesomeness Should love. Right? If not, cool, but show us why. Unless you're planning on killing her anyway, in which case... BOO ON YOU!
Ideas... Hmmm... Depends on how AU you wanna get. Changing too much makes keeping close to the original hard. If Bulat is saved, you'll have to find a new Imperial Arms for Tatsumi, maybe like the first one or make up one that we don't see in the manga or anime. Or have him meet a surviving descendent of the lost nation that the first emperor used to create the imperial arms and have him made a new one.
You could also (trying to save Sayo here) give her the same type prosthetic that the Boss has. Or again, make an Imerial Arms.
And don't forget, Tatsumi's not always around when members of Night Raid are killed, so plan changes accordingly.
If you plan to hve Esdeath join, you'll either have to rewrite her character literally or the character's mind at some point. Tatsumi himself declares her unchangable in the plot. Her crimes and cruelty are also unmeshable with the other girls.
But yeah, your story is great so far! Keep working hard at it and can't wait for an update!
The Storm Master 567 chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
No sayo? Anyway great story and want more soon.
fangs of death chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
This is a good start to the story. I hope Sayo lives.
ArtanisRose chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Akame Ga Kill always toyed with my feels. I got attached to Leone and got burned. Glad your correcting the travesty that removed her from such an awesome Anime/manga.
Karlos1234ify chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Wednesday November 25, 2015.

This is very interesting.
La Jesus Quack chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
I thought it was great, especially the surprise at the end of the chapter. Much grammar super English, yup.
Sounga12 chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Great new story. I've been wanting to read a Tatsumi harem story since I started taking a liking to this series. just one question; if Bulat lives, will Tatsumi still get Incursio or a new Imperial Arms?
charles.tong.5076 chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Great start! I can already assume that Sayo will die because she's not even part of pairing reminder, but PLEASE include her and let her live! Not many fanfics keep her alive.
Tabris the 17th Angel chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
this was a great chapter. ...can't wait for what happens next...
1,633 | « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109