Reviews for Killing Your Dark Future
Guest chapter 31 . 4/9/2020
Cosmina gotta join the harem aha
069975688 chapter 31 . 3/26/2020
This is an amazing story! I hope it gets completed once day :)
JCHaff chapter 31 . 3/18/2020
Great chapter, and you should try and update this asap.
betrayed666 chapter 15 . 2/20/2020
Add esdeath as well
Guest chapter 31 . 2/5/2020
More?
Harmlesstyrant chapter 4 . 2/7/2020
Not a clip, Mine! Mag, not clip, don't you talk down to gun virgins and get your parts backwards! MAG!

Sorry, good story but you hit a pet peeve of mine.

Mag. It's not a clip. The whole loaded thing is her fault too. Never trust a safety, make sure the chamber is clear before handing it to somebody else, and it's a fucking mag!
mistersnx chapter 1 . 2/7/2020
watch it and wanted to see... this fic going to be godly
Jhonatta Souza chapter 20 . 2/4/2020
mui buena história espero que no acabe pronto
Guest chapter 17 . 1/9/2020
I love this story of akame ga kill and I agree with you what you said about your stories getting reported about to much graphical sex scenes I read tones of lemon stories that are why details of the sex part two for instance natsu's bouncy fairies and the the warden but I'm glad you found a why to save them
KwikEMarty chapter 2 . 1/8/2020
Beginning to read it for like the 5th yime i love this fanfic. Lots and lots of kudos to you laf
Zindakku Hirokai chapter 31 . 1/7/2020
You know what would be funny, Esdeath finds out about Chelsea's close call with Kurome, but instead of driving her away from Tatsumi's little harem, she decides to "toughen" her up, i.e. put Chelsea through a very rigorous training program, that pretty much makes Chelsea traumatized and a little submissive.

Also when Tatsumi is captured by Shula, maybe have Incursio send the emperor visions of how Honest is not to be trusted.
Sentaifan101 chapter 31 . 1/6/2020
Believe me; nobody’s looking forward to Champ...for a number of very disturbing reasons.
Izou’s character is more involved in an archetypal Samurai’s Code of Honor.
The only member of Wild Hunt that has every redeeming quality: Cosmina; she genuinely cares about her comrades(even as a Danger Beast), and she has a reason behind her behavior; her backstory.

Other than that, keep up the good work.
Ger0nim0 chapter 31 . 1/1/2020
It also got me thinking about Suzuka. I wonder how she'll react when she finds out the hard about Esdeath being alive. Wait, nevermind. Scratch that.
1,639 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »