Reviews for Killing Your Dark Future
Dasgun chapter 1 . 3/27
Jakeros chapter 35 . 3/26
The way you're setting this up, one would think we're nearing the end of the story. But since Lubbock is alive (huzzah) even though he lost his testicle like in canon (boo) it means things will be a bit different here on in. Chelsea's alive, Lubbock's alive, Sayo's alive, Cosmina's alive (and not a freak) and Bols is alive. All these factors will play a role, and let's not even mention what Esdeath still has to play with in the war. Looks like it's back to the waiting game.

Till then,

Write on!
Bismarck Alexander chapter 35 . 3/26
God damn. I wasn’t expecting you to update so quick I was just about to review 34 but I guess I’ll make this count for both.

I know everyone has brought this up but I love how Tatsumi was able make a “deal” with Cosmina. I was thinking the same as Zindakku Hirokai that Tatsumi was about to seal the deal. I was kinda hoping that Leone would add “extra incentive” for Cosmina to join.

IF you do another lemon. Try to use the formula you did with Chelsea. In fact build on, more use of foreplay with the breasts and oral. Don’t just leave it as confession with crying, kissing, strip, fuck and climax. You did that with your naruto story.

Given how Esdeath switched sides, apparently in the Empire horniness (and romance) triumphs over loyalty.

I really love how you make these harem moments atypical. Makes me wonder if it’s to please you or the readers.

And I REALLY hope that Lubba and Najenda become a couple.

Enough about sex and love unto the the darker stuff.

I think I felt my heart drop after being filled with dread when Run was stabbed. Now I wonder who will be the one to put him down. I vote Esdeath. After all she was his commander and it would be her final duty.

I learned last week Suzuka was a masochist... not really into that. Gotta learn more about these 4 demons for my Night Raid Watches RvB fic.

And Jesus I was worried and scared for Lubba. Glad you didn’t kill him before he told Najenda his feelings.
RabbitHaremLover24 chapter 35 . 3/26
I bet Esdeath is gonna "randomly" show up and crash the party(Execution). Lol. Glad that Lubbock's death was averted, but was kinda hoping that Lubbock wouldn't lose a ball this time...*Cringe*. At least Syura's dead. Though you should've had Lubbock give him the same treatment he got and then kill him. Anyhow looking forward to Tatsumi being saved. And everyone's (Empire's) reactions to Esdeath switching sides because I feel she is gonna be the one leading the rescue. Dorothea's and Izou's reactions to Cosmina will be just as interesting. That being said great chapter and looking forward to the next one. As well as the lemons with the rest of the girls. ;3 Keep safe from the virus. Btw will you do a sequel taking place in the events of Hinowa ga Crush? Would be nice to see. Keep safe from the virus. ;3
NinjaFang1331 chapter 35 . 3/26
Excellent update thank you
Ger0nim0 chapter 35 . 3/26
When I saw how Suzuka acted, I was like, "Is she like a version of Darkness from Konosuba, if Darkness took her roles more seriously?" Still though, I like it. I'm a little envious of people who have a schedule to work on while making their fanfictions. I am simply a mess when it comes to it.
jthm7izim chapter 35 . 3/26
Wow genial, chelsea salvo a lubbock, y este tiene ahora tiene el teigu de shula, solo tiene que saber usarlo.
Espero que tatsumi este bien, me pregunto cuantos vendran a su rescate?
StrongGuy159 chapter 35 . 3/26
Cool chapter continue please.
Tony Anderson chapter 35 . 3/26
Yeesh, the middle of this chapter was tough to read, not gonna lie. At least Lubbock still lives, thanks to Chelsea.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Neko Twins Kagamine chapter 35 . 3/26
Noice i can't wait for next chapter
Mike Kromer chapter 35 . 3/26
Must have more asap. love it so far, keep it up. can't wait to see what happens next.
Vein Bloodborne chapter 35 . 3/26
Thanks for the chapter, the whole ‘loosing a ball’ thing left me with a weird feeling. If only it had happened to the bad guys.

Can’t wait to read the next chapter, both from this book an Spider-Man’s. Keep up the good work and stay safe.
Jakezillagfw chapter 35 . 3/25
Well that ending is disconcerning. To say the least
Toa Solaric chapter 35 . 3/25
At least, I like how Lubbock survived by meeting up with Chelsea here.
Nirvash Neo chapter 35 . 3/25
Hopefully Lubbock and Najenda can have a happy ending after all this is over,if he confesses to her, which he most definitely will after everything he just went through, though the chances of them have kids...
1,633 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »