Reviews for Killing Your Dark Future
VeryNoGud chapter 1 . 3/23
I read a good amount of the reviews here and just wanted to know if your ever planning on bringing Sheele back somehow. Even if it takes forever for it, I just want to know if the possibility of you doing so still exists or not since personally for me, only using her for Tatsumi's growth is wasting her potential as a character and harem member. I know the whole idea of resurrection in Akame Ga Kill seems pretty off but hey its a fanfic and plus it could happen at the end of the story or something like that. If you say the possibility isn't sadly there then I'll probably still read this story since it seems pretty good.
Fan chapter 38 . 3/21
Plz don’t lose your motivation on your writing because I like your story on Akame ga kill
brizzy13 chapter 12 . 3/21
Actually with Akame Ga Kill the director wanted everyone to die. The the voice casters heavily disliked that idea. Honestly I was surprised Tatsumi died. He's pretty much the main protagonist! Also have you ever watched Kill La Kill. Actually really funny despite the name. Even though it isn't an anime, if uou haven't already watched it and you're not squeamish about LOTS of Blood I suggest the Netflix show Squid Games. I've binge watched it 5 times already. Just some suggestions.
54godamora chapter 38 . 3/19
Ok for some reason that danger beast vaguely sounds like a Mantis-Taur
Toa Solaric chapter 38 . 3/19
This is a good chapter so far.
FireDragonKing66 chapter 38 . 3/19
I can't do anything related to patreon because im broke, but i'll do this review:
This story is so much better than others i've read, i'll say this i don't know how it will be going from now on, but if you play it right it may just surpass the 60 or 70 chapters. So good work so far, and put your best in this.
Bromega2477 chapter 38 . 3/19
Place your bets, people!
Tenzalucard123 chapter 38 . 3/18
After Tatsumi and Cosmina's great sex scene... I feel like getting her pregnant! Now they just need to eliminate that one so that they will be very different from the other enemies they faced... See you in the next chapter.
Neko Twins Kagamine chapter 38 . 3/18
Owhhh... Very great chapter dude i can't wait for next
StrongGuy159 chapter 38 . 3/18
Awesome chapter continue please.
NinjaFang1331 chapter 38 . 3/18
Excellent job
Tony Anderson chapter 38 . 3/18
Aww man, next time is gonna be insane! I can't wait to see that! This chapter was good, overall.
Rider126 chapter 38 . 3/18
I forget whether or not Susanoo is still alive, or did Esdeath kill him before she changed sides?
R.R. Blaze chapter 1 . 3/18
If you really plan to save Tatsumi, then please show what happened after the war with the Empire. Also, please introduce a leader for the Revolutionary Army. The anime never showed one.
Vercingetorix Rex chapter 1 . 3/12
what is your nickname on Patreon? I tried to find, but I couldn't find it?
1,743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »