Reviews for The What If Chronicles Volume I
Pokeevee57 chapter 6 . 9/28/2016
Hahahahaha! Oh, this was SO good! I've been reading more of your stories, and this one made me laugh my head off on some scenes. Beautiful!
fanfic meister chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
the good ole classic Yu-Gi-Oh! Even with the new series like GX, 5DS, and so on, it is the classic I grew up with.

That should have taught Weevil that cheaters never prosper.
growingCataclysm chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
Please do SAO! Either Sword Art Online or Alfheim Online, please. I haven't made it far in SAO II.
Kingdom Infinity chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
Heh, silly.
FangandIggyRule chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
Nice chapter! I mean, it feels a bit too OP that he's able to change everything in all the universes. He shouldn't have that much power because he just enabled Yugi to not have to try at all really.
Gamelover41592 chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
great job I loved this chapter
Batthan the Dark Knight chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
Nicely done.
Oathkeeper0317 chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
*Smiles* There you go, now you got it now.
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
New update posted! Enjoy! Hope you like the new direction of the series!
Zatch Bell-01 chapter 5 . 12/5/2015
How about a Part 1 chapter between Ash and Dorami from Doraemon?
Oathkeeper0317 chapter 5 . 12/5/2015
I would like to point out what people have been explaining. For example my What If's are not just little one shots, they are what would happen if I made a story on the subject, so if your going to continue this, act as if it actually has an effect on the worlds.
leo chapter 5 . 12/4/2015
worlds you should add: naruto, bleach, akame ga kill, halo, metroid, tekken, xenoblade, legend of zelda, big hero 6, highschool dxd, sekirei, digimon, sailormoon, dbz kai, etc.
pumpkin king chapter 5 . 12/4/2015
No Erza? too bad :p
ghost 123 chapter 5 . 12/4/2015
fine chapter.

Although I have to agree with some of the reviews. Ash needs to get involved more. Cameo appearances won't cut it in a long run.
giant robot chapter 5 . 12/4/2015
Ash vs Natsu and Gray would have been an interesting matchup.