Reviews for Itachi, Is That A Baby?
SnapDragon21 chapter 40 . 9h
Elementary my dear Hari... that gem only came from the butthole of a goose.
-In reference to Ser Holmes' adventures
Tobi chapter 36 . 10/13
Fucking amazing
Darkness of Tartarus chapter 96 . 10/14
I feel the need to mention hari might be a wee bit mad when he returns homr
pixelherodev chapter 96 . 10/14
I love the chapter title, it's great

Also: I kind of really, really want to see Hari ask "What's the difference between a friend and an enemy? A friend stabs you in the front, and an enemy stabs you in the back."
A Lost Memory chapter 93 . 10/13
Hey there! I'm sorry for not being a good reader, but I wanted to know (about Christmas gifts)what about Girl Tobi?! I am sorry for not being a good reader and giving reviews, ESP when I have questions but I have to say that in my defense I don't have much time to read and I get Soo VERY Much caught up that I never have time to review and tell y'all how much I love your fic that I will do my best to be a better reviewer, I respect your work SOOO Very F"ING MUCH! I can't wait to see more and I can't tell you how much this means to me and helps me with the pain and the mind pain of the past, it helps more than I can ever explain, but for even the distraction from the physical pain from Fibromyalgia and etc I can't thank you enough!
ZaydenNightshade chapter 8 . 9/26
"the sweetest gift anyone had ever gotten for him". haha puns
fireclaw239 chapter 38 . 9/18
is it just me, or did anyone else read the words, "foiled again" in skeletors voice?
FlowersBite chapter 8 . 9/12
I just had a shiver inducing thought, Hari will be meeting Luna next year... they're going to confuse and drive every one nuts!
fancyspinner chapter 10 . 9/11
I don’t understand why every story has to have a pairng! It’s frankly silly. His kids are 11. As for the story, I really shouldn’t be so amused by it, but I am! What does that say about me? LOL
fancyspinner chapter 4 . 9/11
I was hesitant to read this story I do most Naruto crossovers seem to be sad. This one got me through the bills to fix my AC. Thank you :-) I can’t wait to keep going!
huongdaoroma chapter 96 . 9/7
When are you guys updating? Usually you did once a month for this story. It's been 5! Anyways, good luck.
Surgeno chapter 44 . 8/22
I can see the use for most of those items, but I can't seem to understand the car.
Allhailthesith chapter 8 . 8/24
Ok... I'm not reading this anymore your gun shit ruined it, for one no gun will ever have enough recoil for that description and 2 guns exist in the naruto verse but aren't used because they are so useless chunin and maybe even genin consider them slow and this harry has byakugan further slowing them in his eyes (or did you not watch Nejis fight with kidomaru?
Every 6 months or so I come back and read this story from start to finish it never gets old cough cough even if the chapters come slower nowadays cough cough all jocking asiade this is probably my favourite or at the very least in my top 3 hp story’s on the site so keep up the good work
InsertGenericNameHere chapter 96 . 8/16
I just finished reading through this story, I think it's great! I regret that I'll never get to read as much of this at once again since I'll have to read it as you update but it's hilarious. I want to see Hari use the "super zombie" jutsu. Thanks for writing this, hope you update soon!
7,033 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »