Reviews for Itachi, Is That A Baby?
IsakDemn chapter 102 . 5/16
mooooooreeeee
Crywolfseven chapter 40 . 5/13
Pretty sure this is like the fourth time I’ve read this story.

Really is too bad it was abandoned it’s just such a fun story. I hope you’re doing well in whatever you are doing now.
Ikasuki chapter 2 . 5/11
house of the intelligent and cunning? Yheaaa... riiiight... sure. Except main character here is a braindead moron.
I kind of get this is a crack fic but, having an absolute moron insulting everyone, being an overall jerk, and revelling in murder isn't exactly my definition of fun
badassmexican22 chapter 46 . 5/7
I like
subhogue chapter 102 . 5/1
I know it's been over a year, but I hope to see this fic completed some day. it may be a very long insanity laden journey filled with death and jokes and more insanity but 10/10 would recommend others to read this. I have enjoyed this story so much through all the twists and turns and absolutely love it.
FYI the Magna Carta is not a book. Like the Declaration of Independence it's a single piece of parchment. Also there are about a dozen original copies.
AnthonyR89 chapter 100 . 4/12
why didn't he kidnap Konan when he returned to Europe?
CampGarbage chapter 58 . 4/11
I think it's funny how casually they sent Hari into a different universe
CampGarbage chapter 41 . 4/11
Just wait for Itachi to help teach
AnthonyR89 chapter 75 . 4/11
Maryland? not Maine?
AnthonyR89 chapter 69 . 4/11
...I'm pretty sure that Orochimaru can take Deidara in a fight.
RoseeQueen chapter 102 . 4/11
I've been cackling as I read this, I wish there was more but how much there was was beautiful all the same
AnthonyR89 chapter 7 . 4/10
...Tom grew up in the muggle world. during world War 2. pretty sure that he knows what a gun is.
AnthonyR89 chapter 3 . 4/10
I forgot how amusing this story was.
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 35 . 4/3
Enjoying the story thanks.
8,191 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »