Reviews for Itachi, Is That A Baby?
Really enjoying this fic! Already read it twice!
Ferocious Nightfury chapter 91 . 5/26
Hmm... could naruto not have rescued kakuzu like he did sasori? Kakuzu would have been awesome for the dawn as well! He's a fucking merc! He would have loved it!
Ferocious Nightfury chapter 24 . 5/24
You know... harry should try to combine sharingan eyes. Like the one from shisui and then one from obito and one from itachi maybe? Or someone else. Maybe even mikoto bcs I think naruto has itachi's eye right? Imagine a harry that can use kamui! AWESOME!
Ferocious Nightfury chapter 1 . 5/24
How would sasuke be that age? Sasuke would be 7 or 8 when the massacre happens. Harry is still a baby. You fucked up the entire timeline! Naruto would be about 19 by the time harry is 11 by this estimation! You are horrible with numbers and common sense dude... wtf?
gogo bananas chapter 10 . 5/20
dumbledore is lo key a pussy in this fic
gogo bananas chapter 6 . 5/20
"or at least I'll have points to take from potter"
Me gusta
Dracowoman chapter 102 . 5/8
squeeeee!
this was a fantastic chapter.
please update soon.
Butterfly Wings Chaos Theory chapter 102 . 5/6
its nice to see that no matter what everyone thinks , people like DUMBLEDORE & LUCIUS MALFOY does care about THE WIZARDING WORLD & will try to save it from complete destruction. i really enjoyed this chapter. great work on this one. i can honestly say that i have never seen this idea nor its execution before in any HARRY POTTER fanfic. CONGRATULATIONS on truly surprising your readers. UPDATE SOON. take care of yourselves.
The Dark Eccentric chapter 102 . 5/2
Finally caught up in this after a friend recommended it by resding me some of Dumbledore's speeches.
It has been a ride.
I've really enjoyed the ansoljte mess that Hari has been inflicting on the world and how he has utterly turned the social hierarchy on it's head. Joining Slytherin and befriending his new gang. The lack of his influence letting Rom grow into a bastard while his new influence makes Hermione...I-don't-know-what and messes with the other slytherins in various ways. I did like his growing friendships with them and was disappointed he didn't take Tracy or Pansy to the ball and ended up going with...Blaise's mom.
The sudden non-crack moments like Jiraiya dying or Hari getting back to find his family crumbling were pretty jarring, but I guess it makes sense since thise events would still be happening.
Fourth year was pretty entertaining with Fleur and Krum. Especially with how Hari has pretty much twisted them in to monsters in their own right. I wonder if he is planning to have them join the Dawn.
And now Lupin is minister. This can only end well.
BloodyOracle chapter 102 . 5/2
Amazing chapter. Such a shame the updates are so slow. Though they are fast compared to other books. Cough cough, they say they will update and that was 4 years ago. Anyway. Love the book you guys are writing, keep at it! PLUS ULTRA!
Genesis09 chapter 100 . 4/29
I’ll be honest, I was expecting him to take both Nagato’s eyes and then take Konan with him.
Crywolfseven chapter 94 . 4/29
You asked about a creature that Harry could be last chapter that hasn’t been done to death. Personally I think a humanoid bogart would be hilarious. Sorta like Aphrodite from the Percy Jackson books. He just kind of starts takimg on traits a bit to match people’s fears or something.
Crywolfseven chapter 14 . 4/27
I tried to go to bed early, why must you keep me up with such hilarious and engaging chapters one after another.
Crywolfseven chapter 3 . 4/27
I am quite literally almost in tears from this chapter. It had me laughing uncontrollably. Thank yo so much for this story!
7,812 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »