Reviews for Itachi, Is That A Baby?
chadsuke chapter 1 . 46m
It’s interesting, because my first thought when Sasuke went ‘my brother would’ve been this age’ is ‘Oh, Mikoto must have been pregnant when Sasuke killed her’.
Hmm chapter 94 . 2/20
Hari is becoming a bit too much of a helper instead of a doer. Will he ever have goals for himself? It's fine as a comedy, i just think if hari was a little bit more uncaring towards his friends and duties it would be more in tune with his character.
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 94 . 2/19
Whee. Went through and reread everything. Looking forward to more of the side plot as well.

-Zetsumei
Lycan01 chapter 94 . 2/17
Good chapter.
Thanks... Really, REALLY thanks, you two.
I didn't laught so hard in ages, seriously.
Almost suffocated, I think. Well, on the danger of quoting Black Widow's son "definitively natural causes then".
You're incredible, truly.
Well, let's just hope I'll be still alive when I'll finish reading this story.
Ps: I'm quite surprised that Hari didn't think to ask Pain Human Path's assistance with Ginevra's case
Bye bye, Arlene Daeva OR Aurea Perrenocte-Shadow (depending on who you ask)
ignoreme-imaduck chapter 94 . 2/17
reading this at work may have been a bit of a mistake but sooooooo worth it, i love it and can't wait for updates
Shisarakage chapter 94 . 2/16
I am so glad one of my friends suggested this story to me. The various concepts, randomized bits, and near roller coaster levels of hilarity are just incredible, and I look forward to seeing more of this in the future. Keep up the awesome work!

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
Runadaemon chapter 13 . 2/16
I love this Dumbledore. I really do. Snarky, sneaky, and enabling beyond belief!
Runadaemon chapter 4 . 2/15
I forgot to mention in the appropriate chapter, but Dumble’s spiel about unprotected sex and prefects using cameras was very funny, possibly hilarious.
2lazy2login chapter 33 . 2/11
HEY DONT DISS THE MOONSHINE! ITS AWESOME! you can put he was making illegal moonshine though...?
The Qrow chapter 94 . 2/12
I gotta say, I'm deeply impressed with your ability to keep the insanity up even after 94 chapters. Had you been before me I would have given you a standing ovation right now. Please keep up the good work!
major wallace chapter 93 . 2/10
nice work
pixelherodev chapter 85 . 2/9
More absurd? I don't know I can handle that!
pixelherodev chapter 84 . 2/9
Your insanity will always be great.

No offense or anything
A great chapter I cant wait for more.

Got to admit this seems a little short and somethings seem to be rushed there is no interaction with events its more like your showing skits than retelling the events that took place. For the most part this works great but i feel that the story is starting to lose out on the details you put into it with doing the short skits as they don't show any of the hows or whys of what Harry is doing.
Your kind of getting to the point of just saying here is what Harry has done deal with it whithout any of the build up or suspense added to it you could have turned this into a fun chapter explaining what had gone off behind the scenes instead of just giving a summary of Harrys meddling and getting a couple of people's reactions to what has happened.
This chapter and a couple of the others now aswell feel a bit lacking compared to other chapters im not sure off of the top of my head if you went into more detail before i think you did but at some point you stopped going into as much detail at least it seems that way to me i could be wrong it is 05:36am and i am tired maybe im not processing or remembering the story in the same light but now to me it seems to be devolving into a series of short skits to try and get a laugh which you did achieve dont get me wrong it just seems lacking.

I hope you dont take this the wrong way it was supposed to be honest positive criticism overall you can write your story how you want its not my story I just wanted to inform you of what I feel is/has been happening and maybe you might take a look and see if you agree or disagree its up to you if you do anything to change this trend in the end.
6,722 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »