Reviews for Itachi, Is That A Baby?
EJHowell chapter 34 . 12h
Did Harry talk no jutsu voldemort?
hobbes319 chapter 30 . 5/3
this is making me fucking Wheeze
EJHowell chapter 9 . 5/2
Did Harry find the holy grail?
ChaoticInscriber chapter 4 . 4/29
That is a good point. On the one hand, magical healing methods make things like a broken arm, ribs, etc. No Big Deal for long and thus many- parents, siblings, and strangers alike- can seem pretty neglectful in their lack of concern for precautions to the eyes of those more accustomed to muggle healing and it's pitfalls.
But as pointed out here, with magic those injuries may seem minor but with magic the potential for much more severe and not so reparable harm also shoots up - how often do fanfic writers have characters bring up concerns that Potions in the Dungeons seems like bad planning because a bad enough Disaster could damage the foundations of the entire castle? How many transfiguration mishaps have the potential to inhibit vital functions like breathing, heartbeat, the central nervous system? How easily could a spell misfire akin to the oft-quoted "buffalo on his chest" instead of levitation, which could then rampage around a classroom of baby wizzles before being dispelled?

How easily could someone who Studies Ahead Too Much accidentally send the building into another dimension messing with runes and rituals and such without supervision? Or atomize it?
(Really, Hogwarts may be fortress in physical structure to defend from threats without, but I'd bet that it's Durability as enhanced by wards and magic is /at least/ as much to Contain the catastrophes of young students of Magic to one area with Masters on hand to Fix as much as possible within as it is to keep invaders out!)
Poseidon63 chapter 102 . 4/29
Come on you guys I know you have not given up on this story. Please start to update this amazing piece of fanfiction. I beg of you.
Aria93 chapter 29 . 4/25
Hahaha. The YOUTH! always gets me everytime.
TheLostArchivist chapter 101 . 4/20
I would ordinarily think that Harry will find a way to blackmail Death into spitting his dysfunctional family back out, but I'm not sure that's something even he would do. I'm certainly not denying that he probably can, but I for some reason don't see it happening. I'd be quite happy to be proven wrong, though.
TheLostArchivist chapter 100 . 4/20
Well, shit.
TheLostArchivist chapter 98 . 4/20
Fudge's stupidity was great. Although I'm surprised that Astoria didn't just bring Daphne's Christmas present instead. Speaking of which, how many Nundu _ARE_ there for them to keep getting used in these shenanigans?
TheLostArchivist chapter 95 . 4/20
"Gabrielle looked at his sister's arms"? I have a vague feeling that something is horribly wrong there...
TheLostArchivist chapter 94 . 4/20
I'm curious if the words she was getting yelled at for were because she was swearing at Harry's absurd skillset in magic or because all Madam Pince heard was "Perpetual" and "Four in the morning."
TheLostArchivist chapter 93 . 4/20
That ring is bullshit. I wonder if she's going to become an investigator or something later just so it gets proper use?

And meanwhile Astoria apparently can just duplicate things wholesale... or she has even better agents than anyone else so that she can figure these things out and buy them while looking innocent. I'm not sure which is worse.
TheLostArchivist chapter 90 . 4/20
Heh. Poor Blaise. That was actually nearly my guess as to what would happen.

I'm meanwhile hoping that Tam was the one who sent the letter to McGonagall. They deserve a second chance. :D
TheLostArchivist chapter 89 . 4/20
Yup, I still like this Dumbledore. He gives (and takes) no shits, but is remarkably effective where it counts.
TheLostArchivist chapter 88 . 4/20
...I take what I said back. It's even weirder now, and a bit squicky to boot. I really should have expected that to happen.
8,072 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »