Reviews for A Certain Scientific Accelerator, may also be a wizard
Kminari chapter 2 . 6/9
It's a real shame that this story is abandoned, it has a very interesting premise.
A few grammatical errors, but very interesting story.
A Good Story but what happens next?

And will the Dragon survive Accelerator?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2017
this is an amazing fic, please update it soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2017
I can't wait to see how Accelerator rips apart Reeta Skeeter when they first meet. Or when he explains about not having a wand.
silentstrixe chapter 2 . 8/12/2017
I can just imagine Accelerator's reaction to the dragon... Then the wizards' reactions to what he would do to the dragon. Lol

It's too bad that it seems that you've abandoned this one. I could see some potential in it.
GrumpyGrue chapter 2 . 6/17/2017
Wizards didn't have the sensibility to program that Triwizard Cup with Issac Asimov's laws of robotics. Or to draw paper from hats. The cup is like a computer AI right? Acts on conditionals of being Smity McSmiterson to non-participants? And it's a lottery machine? No I-Robotm, but yes I-CUP. Especially when the girls don't lock the bathroom door.
Blank chapter 2 . 4/14/2017
This is so good!
I really enjoy reading your stories and they are really funny at times.
I hope you're working on the next chapter 'cause I'm getting excited for the next chapter.
Keep up the good work man.
torvalds42 chapter 2 . 4/12/2017
That was amazing ! The interactions, Accelerator, everything !
I hope there will be new chapters, so good luck with those ;)
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 2 . 3/20/2017
Very good
Bilgamesh chapter 2 . 3/13/2017
Probably I'm not the first person that wants you to continue but daaaaaammmmmmmnnnn that is some pretty legit stuff.
Onishin Tsukitenshi chapter 2 . 3/11/2017
PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE!
shadowace2400 chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
I miss this story, I hope you get a chance to write again soon
freeforall546 chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
soooo is this dead?
Crimson Miles chapter 2 . 12/5/2016
So is this story not a thing anymore or is there going to be yearly updates because it's a really good story that needs to continue
Techie6 chapter 2 . 11/4/2016
"Bitch I'm adorable" I'll admit, I squeed a little.