Reviews for A Fate Touched in Middle Earth
NathanielTheCat chapter 11 . 5/10
My favorite of your stories.
M1stymix chapter 11 . 5/8
I hope this gets updated this month and will there be a sequel?
RaymundF1ph chapter 11 . 5/7
I have to say, you really know how to bring life to your stories. I am not a fan the HOBBIT but you still make it so that even just having the barest of familiarity with Tolkien's works, your readers get the full experience. Thank you
MiloJediWizardDemigodMagician chapter 11 . 5/6
MORE PLEASEEEE
ApexofRuin chapter 11 . 5/4
I found this story and it's quite amazing with direction and development of the characters and how its handled I truly enjoy the changes made and look forward to the next chapter!
TheOmniat chapter 11 . 5/4
I read this fanfic today a swcond time since my last comment, I Seriously Need Moooore of this Story '
chronodaimon chapter 11 . 5/2
Man really wish that the updating of this was more frequent and nit dependant on the poll.
NightFuryFanfic chapter 1 . 4/28
all I've got to say is this is excellent so much so I wish it would lead into the lotr years and years later after all wizards and elves live a long time. alas that is a lot to ask but please keep up the good work it truly is a work of art.
George1892 chapter 11 . 4/25
This was a great chapter and I look forward to more. Bit of a shame that Tauriel wouldn't come with them to face Smaug but understandable. I've got visions of Harry on a broomstick with Thorin trying to stab Smaug in the eye with the Sword of Gryffindor but I think you have another plan in mind.

Please don't have Smaug demolish Lake Town like in canon though. This fic has already diverged significantly from canon so the town could survive and the people could prosper.

Anyway, this is a great fic. So glad I stumbled upon it.
jericelona chapter 1 . 4/25
oh god thanks.
jericelona chapter 1 . 4/25
ugh voldemort as the antagonist again? just let him die.
George1892 chapter 7 . 4/23
It's a shame this doesn't do well in the polls. I've only found it today but I'm really enjoying it so far.
Mr.Omega573 chapter 11 . 4/20
Wow, just wow. Utterly unique, the way that you had transfiguration, and the valar are something that I have never seen before - and they INSPIRED me. Also, Tauriel and Harry are very interesting together. The changes you made made Middle earth seem just a *bit* more magical, and I loved every second of it, I look forward for he chapter's update and know that the next several chapters will be worth the wait!
If harry didnt have a heart of gold then the whole city of elves wouldve gotten more crispy

FIEND FIRE!
No transfiguration? That blooows, thats the most convinient branch of magic swords? Boom man eating rabits? Boom big ass lions? Booom house? Boom hole to hide from your enemies? Boom shadow clone? Boom

It makes the world into minecraft
1,234 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »