Reviews for A Fate Touched in Middle Earth
bluecimmers chapter 17 . 6/30
Very interesting story. I hope you write more.
daspeedforce chapter 17 . 6/30
Will this story get to the Lord of the Rings plot?
diggerboy4 chapter 17 . 6/29
Damn good story!
Shetan20 chapter 3 . 6/29
Thank you for an enjoyable chapter.
archangelazraelson chapter 17 . 6/27
would love to see more of the story it's damned good
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 17 . 6/27
I look forward to the next chapter.
Katsuhito chapter 17 . 6/27
And now Harry has been There and Back Again. As always it's been an entertaining tale. I look forward to the next arc, especially Lothlorien.
bradwall0715 chapter 17 . 6/26
If the way orcs, goblins, and trolls reproduced in the way it's stated in this this chapter then Bioware took real creative liberties in designing the Darkspawn for Dragon Age, as Darkspawn and all there varients are produced very similarly, only using mishapened twisted females of the various races in the games called broodmothers.
fireflashphoenix chapter 17 . 6/26
On orcs and goblins; I'd like to raise a couple of counter points.

The first being the they could just be something like insects where 1 'queen' is responsible for the birth of thousands, or of laying eggs.

The second being that in a couple of the books, there are descriptions of human-orc hybrids, which is what this would cause. Sharku's followers in return of the king spring to mind.

My personally preferred head cannon is that they form spawning pits, where they can breed massive amounts of new o/g, with the few more elite uruk/uruk hai being from the... Er... darker... Method. With saruman finding a way to spawn large amounts of the uruk hai, is what allows him to feel like he has the strength to match sauron despite his far fewer numbers
Author, have you ever given consideration to attempting a Harry Potter and Berserk crossover? Of all the authors on this site, I'd bet my bottom dollar that you'd be the most capable in tackling this kind of monumental challenge.
Treyven 'The Raven' Corsey chapter 14 . 6/23
Well, I have to say that I am glad you killed of Thranduil, but I still think Harry declaring Blood Feud between their houses would have been awesome :)
l4w chapter 17 . 6/22
Fun chapter and I am amused and glad to have Harry pulling some pranks to decompress from battle.
I do so hope that Aragorn will find the time to slip into the Shire and visit Bilbo as he grows.
Treyven 'The Raven' Corsey chapter 10 . 6/22
I'm enjoying it so fat, but I think you should have Harry declare Blood Feud between the House of Potter and the House of Thranduil, unto the 5th generation.
Lord Mortensen chapter 17 . 6/22
Awesome! Please update it soon!
Drakena chapter 17 . 6/22
man this story is really good
1,875 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »