Reviews for Meetings 1
Wind-Goddess17 chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
AW! so cute, i gonna read the next chapter!

M/L,

Yr. friend,

Darkness Kitsune/Lorea
Wind-Goddess17 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
hey, funny, you put "raist' in here! hah-ha! that's great I never would have thought of that. Raistlin was always my favorite character, although I also liked Tasslehoff Burfoot. Hey keep writing! you're good at it!

Much love,

Your friend,

Lorea, aka., Darkness Kitsune
Frodo Baggins of Bag End chapter 4 . 2/23/2003
Ah, parody and mystery. . .I do love the combination.

I hope we'll be seeing more of this soon, Alex. . .after all, you've gotten some of us addicted. ;) Why do I keep getting the nagging sense that I'm probably one of the wicked witches of the not-so-West in there? :)

And Boromir. . .well, Boromir deserves as good as he gets. Drop 'im off a cliff somewhere. ;)

I'm quite dying for a bit of this or your other lovely Frodo-angst piece. . .what sort of bribery need I offer in exchange?

Hugs,

FBoBE :)
Elwen chapter 4 . 1/21/2003
Oh...Frodo was sick like Boromir too? How strange.
Lorraine chapter 3 . 1/20/2003
Ha Ha! Wicked good sense of humor! Looking forward to more.
LilyBaggins chapter 3 . 1/18/2003
Oh dear-I think I'm with the villainesses here-can't have an end to our sick Frodo! This was very creative-and funny-especially Elrond plucking his eyebrows! Can't wait for the next chapter!
LilyBaggins chapter 2 . 1/18/2003
That chapter was priceless-oh, and poor Alex, being forced to hold Frodo tight and give him "shots" in his rear. Oh, the indignity of it all . . . :) LOL at the Mary Sue syndrome-wish I could change my hair like that!
arabella thorne chapter 3 . 1/18/2003
This is just brilliant! Brilliant! Clever and well thought out! I salute you! taking the dark sisters and their evil machinations and how they nudge creativity into dark twists and turns and the victorian ideal of a sick pallid man (or woman) wonderful just wonderful!

This is as inventive as anything I have read here!
Elwen chapter 3 . 1/18/2003
Oh...a new twist. This gets better and better.
Bethe chapter 2 . 1/18/2003
*snickers* "Peace fell over Imladris with the dusk, except for in one room, where a certain Man was trying very hard not to cry for his mommy." *pauses* MWA HAHAHAHAH! This is soooo funny! I love it! Keep it up!
Elwen chapter 2 . 1/15/2003
Ok. Now I've stopped laughing long enough to type. You are scary! (Eyes hardrive and list of sick Frodo stories . . . No . . . actualy, I'm scary!) And I know some people who can find wonderful treatments for Boromir (grins evily).
Kate Fairbairn chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
bwahaha. Lucius Malfoy as long lost twin brother of Haldir (which was exactly what I thought when I saw Lucius Malfoy as well) I wonder if there's a plot bunny hiding in there somewhere?
arabella thorne chapter 2 . 1/15/2003
All right modern medicine (as it were) makes to frodos bedside! how wonderfully done! I love it!

elrond will be really cooking as a healer with the innovations ah Alex has given him!
Smego Baggins chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
My God I wish there were more stories like this around!

***

"What about a nice simple case of seasonal tracheobronchitis?"

"No!"

"Migraines?"

"No!"

"Influenza?"

"You’re sick, you know that?" Frodo gave her a considering look.

***

That was just pure genious but I like this one

***

“Go with it," said Frodo. "What about, whats-his-name, Haldir?"

She grinned. "You mean Lucius Malfoy’s long-lost twin brother? Nope. Not interested."

"Come on, it has to be someone else’s turn," said Frodo, shivering. "Aragorn?"

"Never. He’s too...scruffy...to be ill. Microbes are frightened of him."

"Merry? Pippin?"

"Adorable in a different way."

"Elrond?"

Alex laughed, a low rough kind laugh. "Now there’s a thought. Agent Smith laid low."

"Agent who?"

***

So who was making him sick, huh? I wanna know!

Please make another one like this, actually make it a series of things like him bitching that getting pneumonia is really becoming bad for his pocket what with all the healers and such and that it's not really fair for Aragorn to deal with things like broken bones and coughing fits and that the others are gonna kill him next time he gets a bloody chest infection or even coughs ONCE!

Please it’s a just a request. PRETTY PLEASE!

Well, I'll be checking on this story, k?

Bye

Smego Baggins
Ancalime8301 chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
LOL! Oh, dear, that was great! And so accurate, too... :p A lot of us *do* put him through everything, don't we? *Wonderful* details, though I'll confess I didn't always know quite what she was talking about, either. :p I loved the line "I do have the world’s biggest collection of useless medical knowledge, though." :) And the microbes being frightened of Aragorn... lol! Anyone who writes in this genre will definitely appreciate this 'gentle poke'. :)