Reviews for Scions of Kobol
NewWorldFiction chapter 9 . 2/7/2016
I would love to adopt this had I not have so much already on my plate...

None the less a good read. It didn't stick in eras too long and slow the plot.
skywiseskychan chapter 8 . 1/13/2016
This is great and good fun. What I can't wait to see is how some earth humans react when they realize they've just accepted a bunch of alien citizens in the Colonial Asari who would be covered by their letting in their brothers.

I do like this take and setup. I'm going to enjoy this story I think.
skywiseskychan chapter 7 . 1/13/2016
This was a very fun chapter. Though I think things are just barely starting to get bad as I hardly expect that the systems alliance is going to be happy or willing to let things go so easily.
skywiseskychan chapter 5 . 1/12/2016
Hehe, I'm almost amused that no one spoke up about building a battlestar without an Ezo core first, and worry about building that in later.
darkfinder chapter 7 . 1/5/2016
so will they answer the question and will they care what happened .
darkfinder chapter 6 . 1/5/2016
why would there 13th tribe help them always wondered . should be fun see what happens next .
darkfinder chapter 2 . 1/4/2016
surprised they did not argue more about what they wanted . fun to see what happens next .
darkfinder chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
fun start , interesting to see what will change .
Dur'id the Druid chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
You. Need. A. Be-ta!

Seriously, if I am stopping every four sentences to figure out what you mean to say, something is wrong. English is not your native language, is it?
Chronus1326 chapter 9 . 12/22/2015
I'm disappointed that you're stopping writing this story, because this is a very good chapter. Plot wise. You do need to work on your dialog, it sounds forced. Have you considered writing it like a historical text book? Your ideas are really good, I want to read more! Please reconsider continuing this story.
6747 chapter 9 . 12/22/2015
cool that sound better then the original series for both
MrGilgamesh chapter 9 . 12/21/2015
Too bad you can't continue this and thanks for these snippets. They were enjoyable. Hope things start working out for you.
OMAC001 chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
Won't fossil evidence confirm that Earth humans were around longer than the Exodus? Just wondering if that will have an impact on the story.
EvilTheLast chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
Good update. No argument of "We are not your 13th tribe!". Is Earth the birthplace of humanity or the 13th tribe?
Aline1 chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
I am enjoying this though I admit sort of wish people would make use of aspects of the original battlestar Galactica series instead just the remake.

I sort of miss the alien Cylons from the original series as well as the other villains of the original series. Count Baltar, his second on command Lucifer, the Cylon Imperious Leader and most of all Count Iblis(who was likely the greater scope villain) were more enjoyable villains than the ones in the remake of the series.

I admit I am looking forward to seeing a Commander Shepherd commanding a battlestar though.