Reviews for Scions of Kobol
Bobywhy chapter 7 . 12/19/2015
Considering that the Krogan aren't legally a part of the council doesn't that make Cylon attack of Tuchanka illegal and unprovoked? After all I doubt that the Cylons predicted that the Krogan would offer the Colonials any assistance let alone a colony so when it actually happened and when they realized they didn't do anything that would prevent it would they actually go to such extremes as to destroy the forming colony?
Lone Gundam chapter 6 . 12/19/2015
Well that went south fast, and the Council did the dick move. But interestingly it was for a pretty good reason, they needed to get their people back and did not want a war with a race religiously crazy AI. Nice work. So when Earth appears, will it be like in ME canon or BS canon?
EvilTheLast chapter 6 . 12/19/2015
Good update. I hope the Colonists find an advance "Stargate SG-1" type Earth that has billions of humans and mostly friendly aliens...and friendly AIs. I was waiting for 4 seasons for the Colonists to reach Earth 2005 or actually doing a Stargate crossover. Maybe colonizing an island called Atlantis that later sunk into the ocean 3000 years ago. I never thought the writers would go so low as to having the Colonists getting rid of their technology and going 'hunter and gathering' 100,000 years ago. It was the crappiest EPIC final show ending ever.
MonkyingAbout chapter 6 . 12/18/2015
okay i'm waiting for the death star reveal now knowing how you like twisting story lines. any way great read very much so.
OMAC001 chapter 6 . 12/18/2015
Guessing this is where the System Alliance comes into play!
lordkalel chapter 6 . 12/18/2015
Wow, just wow, i was thinking that you this fic was going to suck but i must admit that it's a great fic. You made the humans the quarian of this galaxy and that's brillant. Although i'm wondering what happenned with the geth that the cylons saved.
PSG1JOHN chapter 6 . 12/18/2015
I wonder who will be the 13th tribe...if you make them real... not like in the TV show..
MrGilgamesh chapter 6 . 12/18/2015
This is going to get crazy when the Earth humans (13th tribe) show up. Wonder how the Cylons will react to that.
Flameraven chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
And one more race falls for the honeypot eh? They had a more flexible FTL and just dropped it due to 'ease' how sad.

I do wonder if the Battlestar's plans are going to be found during the Reaper war or if this is going to end up with an armistice? Either way the Humans will not forget this, even if most or all of them are dead, the moment the humans of earth find out about this it will sour relations for a long long time.
cv snowblind chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
nice starship troopers reference.
EffervescentNova chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
You could build 1 battlestar eezo core for the cost of 3 and a half warstar cores. If the battlestar uses a jump drive it would need an even smaller core as the core would only be needed for maneuvering and producing the kinetic barrier.

I was wondering if you were going to have the cylons destroy all of citadel space and have a multiple species refugee fleet heading for earth.

Fleet Admiral Roslin? A little too much.

Nice update.
Natzi Sumbitch chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
Fucking Turians and the fucking council, I'm not even remotely surprised.
six samurai of dragon order chapter 5 . 12/17/2015
With the geth war, they should have seen something like this happening and prepared, but guess not.
MrGilgamesh chapter 5 . 12/17/2015
Thank you for curbstomping the colonials. Wouldn't be Battlestar Galactica without it. Now we just need the Battlestar Galactica to show up. Perhaps the Quarians can help in that regard.

This is twice now that the Citadel races have decided to sit on the sidelines while a race is exterminated. Hopefully whats left of the Humans and Quarians will be in a better state than the Quarians were in canon.
skywiseskychan chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
Woops!
Of course if the Cylons were 'reaally' smart they would realize this demonstration actually makes them safer. But I doubt that's where it's going to go. :)
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »