Reviews for Scions of Kobol
skywiseskychan chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
I guess I'm looking forward to the 'first' contact war again?

I'm just not sure if your planning on having the cylon/geth revolution first or not.
skywiseskychan chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
Still fun, I like that the Quarian's are still nice and happy members of the citadel. Of course building it up like this means the eventual cylon revolution is going to be grand, somewhere...

Not to mention finding earth.
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Heh, nice, I approve of the change in first contact war.
Marcus Galen Sands chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
Glad to see your back, hopefully this means i'll see some of my other favourite fics from you updated in the future.

In regards to this story; nice! Definitely a somewhat fresh take on the normal BSG crossover method. In far too many the Colonials are seen as the primitive and irrational lot, this fic works nicely at giving them the higher standing ground without being overwhelming. Needless to say i anticipate problems for them in the future with the Cylons, and it'll be interesting when earth humans show up.

All in all an excellent start that's going onto my favourites in short order.
Flameraven chapter 4 . 12/8/2015
This is not going to end well for anyone is it? This tale you've created is quite epic in scope and the addition of the Quarian to the council before the morning war is unique. Once the Cylon/Geth attack happens much is going to burn.

Earth's arrival will be interesting to see, depending on the time frame. Will humans be loved as long lost friends, or feared for bring the cylons down upon them all? Or will Earth's first contact happen before the rebellion and the '13th' face assimilation?
tiransun157 chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
i'm curious what is earth going to be like in this story and whether or not its going to be equal in terms of tech to the colonies
MrGilgamesh chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
I'm excited to see how far downhill this can go. I'm cheering for a Cylon/Geth hybrid uprising worse than what was seen in Battlestar Galactica. The Geth weren't built for battle, but the Cylon's were. Que the nuke spam on most of humanities core worlds.
Anyway, the humans need to get sucker punched. Things have been going to swell for them. Don't want this turning into a "humanity fuck yeah" kind of fic.
OMAC001 chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
Looks like the Cylon Wars on the horizon!
EffervescentNova chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
A repeat of the BSG TV series, except all the species of the citadel are a part of the refugee fleet? Or will the Systems Alliance meet the Council among the stars? I look forward to finding out.
Lone Gundam chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
Well shit, so the Cylons were inspired by the Geth in this timeline... the Colonials are fucked. Also is Earth going to appear? If it is, is this story going to have it be like real Earth or will it be the 13th Tribe?
Bobboky chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
Very good job
six samurai of dragon order chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
The cylons are becoming A.I. I wonder what they are going to do. Is war going to happen, or are they going to take a different route, like hide themselves until the time is right, or try to earn their freedom and become equals. So many paths to take.
ferduran chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
The ftl system of the colonies is their best advantage. How is the citadel reacting to that?
J.E.P 1996 chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
So I am wondering? Will the Cylon's rebel or will they lobby for civil liberty? I mean I could see it happen...maybe?

And with the summary for this story, will the human genocide happen as it did in canon?
Slayer 10321 chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
This chapter was great, but seriously after reading this, I believe that the Quarians should have just graciously died after their stupid, Asari caused paranoia filled attack on the nascent Geth. Also I now hope the Colonials, and especially Graystone (mainly him) get their just deserts after that blatantly asinine, ego-filled action he had the Cylons commit. He took first place for a Darwins award! No wonder the Cylons hate Humanity in canon if this is what they went through.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »