Reviews for Scions of Kobol
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2015
Looking forward to the next update on homosuperior
MrGilgamesh chapter 3 . 12/2/2015
Are you going to start hell with simultaneous Geth and Cylon uprisings? I mean it would be interesting to see the Quarians and Humans tossed into the same clusterfuck. Though the AI's might just be curb-stomped by the juggernaut that is the Turian/Human forces.

Anyway liking what I'm see so far. There are not enough crossovers with Battlestar Galactica.
ferduran chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
Very interesting history. I already want to see what will happen next. About the Geth and Cylon, I wonder who will attck first because if one of them do it I am sure that the government of the other will stop all production of the robots. By the way did you show the reaction of the citadel to the colonial FTL system?
Bobboky chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
very good work
Indecisive Bob chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
Ah, that's what you did; you introduced the humans to the galactic stage hundreds of years before ME canon! Now that's definitely something you don't see every day. But ouch, Geth and Cylon research going on at the same time? That could end very badly. Keep up the good work!
EvilTheLast chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
Good update. Peace at last! The multiple races have ceased to building their forces even larger then they are. Or at least their active warships. I'll assume that they have thousands of outdated ships in graveyards that can be brought to active duty. Now they are creating AIs as soldier slaves and domestic help. What could go wrong?! Errr...it's just human nature to build AI sex dolls.
six samurai of dragon order chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
THIS TAKES PLACE BEFORE THE GETH WAR/MORNING WAR. Wow, can't wait to see how that plays out, and then there is the cylons?
Natzi Sumbitch chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
Never even seen a battle star galactica and i'm liking this hope humanity doesn't join the quarians in exile!
Forsaken139 chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
Hopefully the Cylons stay as V.I.-or don't upturn the Colonies when the Cylons become A.I.
thunder18 chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
Great chapter Update soon
OMAC001 chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
Nice to see more backstory. Wonder which will turn bad first: the Cylons or the Geth!
Slayer 10321 chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
So...this story is amazing and quite solid and refreshing compared to other nBSG crossovers, but I'm curious about something... since everything is going so well...when will the other shoe drop causing everything to fall apart? Or will the Systems Alliance/Thirteenth tribe(?) appear causing problems?
GodEmporer chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
Would love to see more
Bobboky chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
Cool.
EvilTheLast chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
Looks like a good start. No mention of Earth or Kobal?
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »