Reviews for Eye of Truth
wildtrance chapter 5 . 4/20
I hate rude people.
Update when you can, this is an awesome story!
Joe chapter 5 . 1/29
Sorry bout what my bro said ta ya dude. It's just we both love this story and your R.O.T.G story and well I'm more patient and calm about it, Maxwell has a shorter fuse than Trump. Heyo
Dungeons27 chapter 5 . 1/28
Sorry, for all those people who were rude. You should write at touo own pace, so that you don't get burned out by forcing yourself to write. I hope you find inspiration to continue this story eventually. Best of luck.
mikiolip chapter 5 . 1/28
You have to be kidding me, people are actually saying such rude things too You? I am so sorry that happened, what jerks. I hope you're okay, and hopefully the hiatus gives you time to recover from that horrible experience and gives you a chance to relax, have a cup of (Tea, coffee, or hot chocolate what ever you prefer.) The rest of use hope you can return to us soon with a big o'l smile on your face. Love your storys have a good day!
Maxwell chapter 4 . 7/23/2017
UPDATE YOUR STORIES ALREADY! I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Matt chapter 4 . 4/6/2017
Please update Eye of Truth soon.
mikiolip chapter 4 . 3/6/2017
Omg please update soon. I'm loving this story, so well written.
Matt chapter 4 . 1/6/2017
Loving the story so far wonder if Uncle and Lao Shi know each other?
fanficbrowser chapter 4 . 12/23/2016
Glad to see this isn't dead. The fight scene was just as awesome I'd expect, and I love how everyone kind of got a chance to shine. Huntmaster has really bit off more than he can chew, hasn't he? Look forward to the next chapter.
Dungeons27 chapter 4 . 12/23/2016
I'm glad you're still writing. I watched both of these shows as a kid, and I really appreciate your writing.
Luiz4200 chapter 4 . 12/23/2016
I kinda expected Jackie to come up with his usual "you gotta be kidding me" line once he noticed a dragon.
Major Simi chapter 4 . 12/23/2016
Well good news the bad guys didn't get it but so did team dragon not get it. Well great chapter
Shadow Joestar chapter 4 . 12/23/2016
KO awesome chapter, look like both sides are surprised of Jackie and Jade's action when they interfered the fight last night and Jake's team will have to get them on their side to fight off the Huntsmen and stop their evil plan.
Powerpuff chapter 3 . 7/14/2016
Please continue writing when you not too busy in your personal life, and we want to sees what happens next.
Zaralann chapter 3 . 4/24/2016