Reviews for A Meeting in the Clouds
Beth1112 chapter 1 . 4/24
I enjoyed your story.
Rosie3745 chapter 1 . 1/28/2023
Awww! That was sweet. For a moment there I was afraid the angst was going to take over, but thanks to Dumbles (of all people), it worked out. Hermione comes close, but all things taken into account, there's nobody better to knock some sense into Sev than Sev. So glad their HEA came early, but I'm a firm believer Hermione would have understood & forgiven. After all, she's not Lily. The "fix" only saved them both a decade & a half of unnecessary angst. Good work. As always, thanks for sharing.
Love, Rosie
WiseFly chapter 1 . 12/22/2022
just adorable.. love the deus ex
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 11/17/2022
Great story.
Malabolg chapter 1 . 7/8/2022
Re: Squirrels- clearly, they’ve learned which part of the Willow to climb such that it flings them into the Lake. They sell tickets!
AngelxofxDeath chapter 1 . 2/24/2022
Absolutely adorable.
renowned-warrior chapter 1 . 1/22/2021
Cute and lovely.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 1/21/2021
Wonderful story.
Thanks for sharing.
buttons1721 chapter 1 . 7/29/2020
The idea of him singing forlornly... longing to find another of his kind...he just breaks my heart sometimes
S chapter 1 . 7/18/2020
Another interesting short read. I don’t enjoy it much when Snape is way too snarky towards Hermione, but hey, at least you made him repent and redo. Granger parents are cool too. Thanks for writing!
Latarra chapter 1 . 3/23/2020
Lovely.
Lucyole chapter 1 . 1/4/2020
Great as always odd that I didn't read it before at least it doesn't feel like I read it before. *fruit's in chocolate for inspiration for new amazing storys*
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/16/2019
This was lovely! Thank you so much.
TomRiddlesTwin chapter 1 . 12/16/2019
Goodness that was so cute!
crankypants16 chapter 1 . 5/19/2019
I love time travel fixes. Thank you!