Reviews for It's Always The Quiet Ones
Brilliant! Bye Bye Severus and a lot of Death Eaters. Kali
Wolvie26 chapter 1 . 10/26
Love it!
Claud chapter 1 . 10/18
By far the best Luna fanfic I've read. Amazing! Excellent plot and layout.
3tim chapter 1 . 10/17
I love oneshots like this. Magic can be so cool, but it has a terrifying counterpart.
SM87 chapter 1 . 10/17
Very well written. You captured that sense of otherworldly terror thats inspired by Lovecrafts writings. Reminds me a lot of a fic based in the Hellraiser universe."Evil be thou, my good", right down to the showdown in the Great hall.
Spokavriel chapter 1 . 10/16
Too bad this Luna isn't in universe with Ranma/Youri I think the translation spell could get a workout from learning fluent great old one. Not to mention all that is ineffable to most that could be learned from an association. Could H. P. Lovecraft be a distant cousin (but not as distant as adam and eve) to Luna?

What would be really fun for me is if Ms Aoyama, Ami Mizuno, and Luna Lovegood could come together for a meeting of the minds. Maybe with Hermoine Granger there as well. Just to discuss reality and now little those who claim to understand it really know.

Daniel Thomas Stack
AKA Spokavriel at yahoo.
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 9/16
Oh my gosh, this was AWESOME!
twotoe chapter 1 . 9/11
I've read this before and love it just as much now as I did before. Really Good!
birka chapter 1 . 9/7
Love your idea here!
It's a nice story, thank you for sharing it with us.
BlaiseGellert chapter 1 . 8/29
Well written!
Clark959 chapter 1 . 8/8
Definitely horror, enjoyed it
WrenHp chapter 1 . 8/8
I knew there was more to Luna, hopefully I'll find similar stories.
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 7/30
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Raiju001 chapter 1 . 7/21
Ah! This was an excellent read! When you push someone to far... hahaha haha! Thank you for this wonderful foray into Lovecraft!
olofpalme chapter 1 . 7/19
I disagree the universe is inflexible

There’s stories whete Harry is the God-Emperor of Mankind hahaha