Reviews for Twist of Fate
Hotgirlow chapter 20 . 10/5/2017
Just spent today reading this while on breaks at work (shhh) lol and couldn't stop I'd love and epilogue but don't think it's needed.
I've not yet seen season 6 although to be fair I haven't seen anything after Zelena lol I live in UK and have to wait till it's on Netflix to watch it (pout) gonna add you to my author alert so I can read more of your stories.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/29/2017
I really loved your story, read it in one sitting and I would love to read an epilogue or another OQ story written by you in the future :)
RosePetal7 chapter 20 . 6/14/2017
Epic ending to a phenomenal fic! I would be content with chapter 20 being the last, but I also wouldn't object to an epilogue ;)
outlawqueenusa chapter 20 . 5/30/2017
Ayyyyyyy, how beautiful ... I like the idea that the daughter of regina and robin had defeated the underworld hades and saved the life of his family ... I hope it goes well .. Emma gave a hint of hades. I like this a lot... I'm love outlawqueen
TheEvilQueenie chapter 20 . 5/28/2017
EPILOGUE! PLEASEEEEE!
alittlemystery chapter 20 . 5/22/2017
This was amazing. Thank you for writing it
Mrs Doris chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
For your first fanfic this is beautiful. I really enjoyed it. You are very talented and I would love a epilogue x
kimberwc chapter 20 . 5/21/2017
Yes. Epilogue please!
outlawqueenusa chapter 19 . 5/11/2017
God ... There was threat ... Only the baby of regina defeated hades ... Regina worries about the baby ... This I love ... I'm excited to read another chapter ... Update soon ...
RosePetal7 chapter 19 . 3/9/2017
Phew, I'm taking deep breaths like Regina! I finally got around to reading the last three chapters. What a whirlwind!
Rose Nguyen chapter 19 . 3/3/2017
After all, why did you tag my Zelena in this story? This story doesn't belong to her category
alittlemystery chapter 19 . 3/3/2017
Ugh noooooo
Guest chapter 19 . 2/27/2017
I keep rereading this because I love it so much. Thanks for updating so fast!
FionaMo chapter 18 . 2/25/2017
That was gorgeous. Please write a little bit more. I want to see Robin properly reunited with his sister...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
This is literally how the show should have done it, but they fucked it all up instead!