Reviews for Twist of Fate
xxouatwritesxx chapter 18 . 2/24/2017
Ah yes, finally, the big reveal! I loved it, I was just thinking about how much I missed this story the other day. Job well done! 3
regina-3845 chapter 17 . 11/28/2016
A well-written story that I enjoyed reading. Please update soon
RosePetal7 chapter 17 . 10/7/2016
Keeps gettin better! Their pasts are tragic, but Regina and Rae can find comfort in one another. They've already formed a bond, which can only grow. I'm eager to see how the group reacts to Rae and vice versa.
kimberwc chapter 17 . 10/4/2016
Wow. What a chapter! Absolutely Loving this story, and can't wait to see where you go from here!
RosePetal7 chapter 16 . 9/18/2016
What a chapter! For a second, I thought Regina and Rae weren't going to make contact and restore their memories. Are they going to share this tidbit of info with Robin at some point? Lol...I love me some angst, but please don't put Regina and the baby in harm's way! I feel like a near-death experience after finding out you're pregnant would require some recovery time lmao ;)
ThievesOverBullies chapter 16 . 9/14/2016
Great chapter and I really love the title. Please not too much angst lol.
MayP chapter 16 . 9/13/2016
Great chapter and I liked the new title
SAHRAT chapter 7 . 8/27/2016
This story is brilliant. Thank you for having the bravery to really fix this, so that Regina isn't reminded constantly of how zelena ruined everything. I can't wait to read where you go with this.
tiCocoChanelle chapter 15 . 8/10/2016
I do like it please keep on!
natiblue chapter 15 . 8/4/2016
Great story!
Love the Robin/Regina moments and can't wait for the next chapter
RosePetal7 chapter 15 . 7/30/2016
Ahhh what's going on with Regina?! How could you end it there?! Lol
Guest chapter 15 . 7/28/2016
I'm honestly so confused about what this has to do with the baby, but OK. Will they ever find out the baby isn't Zelena's?
Dancing4every1 chapter 15 . 7/28/2016
oh god! why did you have to stop there!? I'm really looking forward to the next chapter now!
MayP chapter 15 . 7/28/2016
Livro the chatear!
More please
ThievesOverBullies chapter 15 . 7/28/2016
I'm nervous but anxious to see what happens next.
117 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »