Reviews for Everything Stays
SansFan47 chapter 1 . 7/19
Fabulous *OMG i sound like mettaton from undertale so sorry XD)
Lunar Sky chapter 1 . 5/5
I just barely found this fanfic and I'm so sad and crying especially when it talked about how sans used to be human and he had a mother and the sweet memories oh gosh the feels were um very heavy on me ehehe but thx loved it in 2018! YYYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
StormiPotato chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
This was so good! I half-relate to Sans, for the depressed hold-back-emotion part. I havent been through anything traumatizing, and sometimes I feel selfish for even treating myself bad, bcause, well, many people have way worse problems and lives than me. I just have very low self-esteem. Heheh.. Welp, enough depressing stuff! Keep up the good work and continue to write amazing stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
Wonderful.
Subtle Shenanigans chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
Eyyyy, really well written friend. Many great kudos to you :). And oof, I have really bad anxiety and mild depression so I can sort of relate. I'm not the "sad clown" type but I do bottle my emotions like hell (they're probably gonna combust soon.) Anyways, thanks for writing!
Alfieleif chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
The feels! Wow.
You are a REALLY good writer.
I wished I could write like that! Since english is not my first language... So, I'm not that good with those things.
But, alas, at least I am good with my language! Heh! :D
FanGirlFreak16 chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Aw, poor Sans. Good thing he has a younger brother to take care of him.
MawVax chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
ARYHHHGHHHGGHGHGG THE FEEEELLLSSS
Yukiko Sohma chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
I've recently been battling my depression and it has been getting worse, and I'm starting to shut down, and I can relate to this a lot. The only thing is I have no one like Pap my siblings are older than me... I don't really have friends, the people I spend with know something is wrong with me. But I keep cracking a smile, making puns and laughing. I can handle being called lazy. Hahaha I even dress the same as Sans and even drink ketchup. I'm a living Sans with a skele-ton of problems.

Sry for this long comment ;)
AAbattery98 chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
I know it's kinda weird to review a story but only talk about the Author's Note but I connected with it a lot. I am in the process of seeking help now but just reading that some-one had gotten better, especially some-one as evidently talented as this story shows, has inspired me once again ... You could say it has filled me with DETERMINATION!
TheDeductionist chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
How the frick does this has so little reviews?

Okay, wow. Relatable. Jesus, that was ducking incredible! Absolutely marvellous. The way you described everything was spot on - I could see it very clearly in my mind.

My mum was diagnosed with PTSD around nine years ago, and I've pretty much given up all hope of her ever being normal again. I also kinda feel a lot like Sans - Hiding behind an indifferent wall is my life now, and has been for a while.

Anyway, this was a fricking fantastic piece of work. Very, very well done, indeed :)

PS - If you ever decide to continue it, that would make me very happy.
3 chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Literally perfection. I loved this story so much, your writing style is gorgeous.
Kaitlyn chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
This was beautifully written. I loved it all the way through. Thank you!
BetterThanburningontheceiling chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
This is exactly what I was looking for when coming here so thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2015