Reviews for Ultimata
lilysash97 chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
Oh, come on, I argue with myself! ...does that mean I'm not sane?

YAY!
Cmpteraddict chapter 5 . 3/1/2010
Awesome. Please continue
The Dragon Lover chapter 5 . 12/20/2006
Ooh! I wanna know what the mission is! Me! Me! Pick me!

LOL sorry, bad Charmy inpression. Also, I'm a bit confused. Who is Mighty? I haven't heard of him. Well, Wikipedia will have the answer! To the wikipedia, AWAY! *flies off*

Shadowpaw: Since when could you fly?

DL (me): ...Fly? *falls, yelling obsinities to the sky until hitting the ground*

Shadowpaw: *snickering*

DL: *Now yelling obsinities to the ground*
SpadeHand chapter 5 . 8/20/2005
“The bitch, the bitch, the bitch!”

ROFLMAYOLOLOLOLOLOKIKTHX

...Yeah. I like the story. More plzkthxbai.
Hamato Kameko chapter 5 . 1/20/2005
Oh, the rewrite's lookin' sharp! I _love_ the addition of the Chaotix. Keep after it!

~HK
Pyrokinetics chapter 5 . 1/3/2005
Go Rouge,go Rouge,go Rouge! Keep writin' !
Dr. Sipp chapter 5 . 12/23/2004
All that needed to be said has been said on Livejournal :O I really love this.

It's quite spiffy, your style is great, the characterization is teh awesomes, ROUGE and Mighty and Metal but mostly Mighty
big prawn chapter 5 . 12/22/2004
nice fic
midnightblue56 chapter 5 . 12/21/2004
It good.
Golbezandcrew chapter 5 . 12/21/2004
NEHEHEHEH Rouge is so funny...
midnightblue56 chapter 2 . 12/21/2004
It very good.
Golbezandcrew chapter 4 . 8/6/2004
O.o o.O

oh i likey
RichaCo chapter 5 . 11/4/2003
Very nice so far. Please update soon. And who was the person behind the door and iT?
AngelChaoKyoko chapter 5 . 5/17/2003
Who or what is it? I want to know! I'll just wait until later to find out I guess. Well bye for now.
Stoney chapter 5 . 5/16/2003
(Stoney is quietly sitting at his computer, reading the latest chapter of yummyness from Formerly Known As.)

STONEY: MRAGH! TOO MANY PRONOUNS!

(As he reads, multiple 3-D letters-mostly lots of 'i's and 't's-begin to fly out of his computer and land on top of him.)

STONEY: Help! I'm being smothered by grammar devices! I CAN'T BREATHE! *Gack* World...getting...dark...

(Stoney's spirit floats up out of the massive pile of 3-D letters)

SPIRIT: Oh, great! Now I'm dead! Lousy pronouns...(tries to kick one of the letters, but his foot passes right through it; he grits his teeth) ARRGH!

(Begins screaming a chain of curse words that can be heard from low orbit)

STONEY: ! How the heck am I gonna write my stories now?

RANDOM AUDIENCE MEMBER: Quick, use a 1-Up!

SPIRIT: Hey, yeah! Good thing I got one of these in today's mail! (Whips out a monitor with his face on it. It immediately falls through his non-corporeal hands and smashes on the floor.)

(Stoney appears alive and well next to the pronoun pile.)

STONEY: Ah, much better! Thank you for the idea, whoever-you-are! Now, FKA...I CAN call you FKA, can't I? This chapter was great, and indeed humorous, with its interesting point-of-view from a creature whose IQ I suspect to be on par with burnt toast. If the thing called iT can't realize that moving about and doing something, like, say breaking down a wall, would be good in iT's kind of situation...then iTs gotta be a moronic creature. Or paralyzed. Or chained down. Whatever, I'm sure you'll tell us the reason eventually.

The fourth chapter made my brain itch. And hurt. At the same time. Some days I enjoy getting into insanely overcomplicated debates over theoretical realms of possibility and such (you can tell by my prolouge to the Crossover Saga that quantum mechanics intrigue me), but today was unfortunately not one of those days. The whole argument between the two seemed to kinda-maybe-slightly-sort of slow the story down a little...and fan-created characters annoy me unless they've got interesting personalities that start developing right off the bat. The Mysterious Agent didn't, sadly. Who is she? Mobius's equivalent of James Bond? OOh, does she have one of those cool watches with a laser and TV monitor built in? And a really, really cool car that has more gadgets than Speed Racer's? And a Batman-esque utility belt with even more gadgets? And a clumsy, lovable sidekick who's always clueless to what's going on?

Nah, probably not.

But enough with the criticism already! I feel like a cranky, anal-retentive parent whenever I hand some of that stuff out. Glarg.

REALLY AWESOME STUFF! It does sound complicated...but hey, complicated fics work! They're the kind that always wind up on those bestseller lists, for some reason. I like them, they make for an excellent read. And to write a complicated fic that's nonetheless still funny...! 'Tis the wish of many an aspiring author. You have succeeded where others have not! If someone ever writes your biography, I'm sure they'll mention you were the first to try this and actually succeed.

Bravo. I look forward to how everything unfolds in the end.