Reviews for Between Hope and Death
Leena Lionheart chapter 20 . 9/17/2010
Hahaha cool 2nd story! really loving Rhys ok going to read 3rd story now :D
Artemis Obscure chapter 20 . 3/28/2003
*applauds wildly* bravo! you actully managed to end it! and 20 chapters too! fab job! hehehe.. poor rhys has to contend with the princess now dosen't her? poor him!

i liked it. really. it's just that my com went kapoot and i couldn't go and read ur fic.

but it was lovely! i liked it! great super job on mamaging to end your story! (where do you actually find the time and ideas to put the story down?)

i'm off to read canine capers now...and don't worry, i'll review that one too, cos i bet it's gonna be fab!

Lady Artemis
ness2 chapter 17 . 3/1/2003
New chapter! yay!

I'm one of the people who misspelled Kamania! Not so yay!

You're cliffhangering again. Bother.

Rhys is terribly nonchalant about this fight to the death thing, isn't he? He's virtually socialising with that dragon, all "how's my accent?" V strange.

I want quite badly to know where Heulo is.
Artemis Obscure chapter 17 . 3/1/2003
yet another cliffie.(oh great apocalypse!)but don't worry, i'm not going to send you a death threat. just hope you'd go on please. (see, i asked nicely!)

okay, things are getting rather heated up now, with the battle beginning. i like the part where ryhs called karmania a witchy..that's kinda cute. i think rhys needs heluo back to totally overcome the apocalypse right? will they join back together again in the next chapter?

hahaha! adian & wyn are tying the knot! i can't wait! then there's also the bit where you can make morgan a father or something? i don't know? but hope you'd upload faster okay?

~Lady Artemis~
ness2 chapter 16 . 2/25/2003
Poor Heulo & Rhys! Just read chaps 15 16, didn't expect that to happen. I like the bit where Calcifer cheers Rhys up after his bad night BTW.

Sorry I haven't been reacting as fast as you update, it's a limited-time thing.
Artemis Obscure chapter 16 . 2/23/2003
hey there! sorry for not reviewing for the past few chapters(i know it can be really frusrtating when no one reviews).

you and your cliffhangers! what will happen to Rhys and Heluo? glad that morgan (finally)found someone.._ how about wyn & adian? any chance they might be getting married anytime noiw? after all, wyn is growing up (i don't know, that's just a suggestion). don't feel discouraged that people don't review! just keep on updating girl! i'll be looking out for the next chapter!
ness2 chapter 14 . 2/20/2003
yay! Kamenia again. She "yells silently" at one point in chap 13. That distracted me from the story, working out that phrase. But, um, good to see her back. How will she feel about Mackenzie or won't she care, do you think?

The wedding description was a very nice character-based bit. That was good, seeing everyone behave themselves at that. Esp seeing Sophie's sisters as grown ups, I enjoyed that.

Thanks for letting me know when you update (g)
Artemis Obscure chapter 9 . 2/19/2003
yeah, thanks a bunch 4 the info about the bold and italics stuff. sorry 4 not reviewing, cos i have been SWAMPED with homework and upcomming exams.

little lizard huh? sounds a little like young ryhs is already learning quite quickly, Don't you think? where's Karmania? she's my fave villan! please bring her back soon!
ness2 chapter 12 . 2/18/2003
I really like this chapter, & I just got to read parts 10 and 11 today today, 1st time, as well. Glad I missed all those cliff hangers. The whole 2 personalities - all right, voices - inside Rhys is inventively weird and I want to know *more.* So far I don't understand how that works.

I like Rhys.

Um, meanwhile, during all these years - this story covers a lot of time - whats up with Kamania and that village?
ness2 chapter 9 . 2/13/2003
am fairly sure I know who little lizard is. ;) But if am right, then how come he's pondering the apocalpse one minute, and apple sauce the next? *unless it's really bad apple sauce* Is this some time travel thing with a teen Rhys coming back and.. Ok. Probably wrong on all counts. I did like Aiden getting to do his thing. He's been the fainting damsel too often. Its a nice action chapter. Looking forward to next bit.
Artemis Obscure chapter 8 . 2/12/2003
sorry for not reviewing earlier, it's just that my com seemed to be having some problems...but it's okay now.

damnation, why did you leave on another cliffhanger? hope you update quick, because i want to see morgan get his chance. what happened to karmania by the way? can't wait to see waht happens when morgan, wyn and rhys join powers.

oh yeah, can you help me keep the italics and bolds in my stories? i got sruck while doing it, and i just can't seem to get the hang of it.
Artemis Obscure chapter 6 . 1/29/2003
yeaH! morgan finally gets his chance!things are starting to get more and more exciting! hope you've completely recovered from your flu so that you can write the next chapter quickly. BTW, how do you keep your words in bold and italics when you upload the chapter? i can't seem to do it, and it frustrated me a lot...

oh yeah, sandcastle chapter 2 is up. please make my day and read it!
Artemis Obscure chapter 5 . 1/24/2003
poor you. hope ur feeling better. yeah, although this is a short chapter, i like the foreshadowing about the whole 'greater evil' thing. (why do i suspect the next hero is rhys?) maybe you should give morgan a chance to play the part of the hero as well. i don't know, why don't u come up with another heroic title for morgan and let him, wyn and rhys save the day? it's all up to you though. sorry if i don't make sense. at 3 am, i can never make any sense
ness2 chapter 5 . 1/20/2003
Get well soon! Am just coming out of demon flu myself, it took 2 weeks, & stalled every story I'm writing. *grrr*

Thanks for using names I suggested. V flattered.

OK, chapter 4, that was taking it in an interesting direction. I like the life/death thing & death not being evil. You use foreshadowing a lot, you obviously are working to a fully plotted-out plan. At the moment it's a mystery how Kamania the choice thing work out at all. Update as soon as poss! please. lol.
Artemis Obscure chapter 4 . 1/17/2003
you and your cliffhangers! oh well...i like the name rhys too. it reminds me of the socerer from that new book by gail carson levine... so, who's death and what's he got to do with dear ol'wyn? will there be a new villain? hope so, cause i just thought kamania may be geting a little too old for dealing with a firecracker like wyn...;)