Reviews for Between Hello And Goodbye
Allronix chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
This got put on my favorites eons ago, but idiot me forgot to put a review with it.

Thing is, I can HEAR Roy on this. Maybe not strictly the comic-book Roy, but the Roy Harper I've come to admire. There's annoyance, discomfort, impatience, fast-talk, snarking off about his family, and it's all trying to mask grief. Wonderful description of Diana - half-Mona Lisa, half Mother Teresa. I have two recommendations to pass along - community. and its sister community. Their style of writing is much like the things I see in yours. Since you haven't a private message option, I hope you can forgive this.
Neptune chapter 4 . 2/3/2004
Sorry, too lazy to sign back in. I. Love. You. I'm so glad I found your stories. They are beautifully writtn, and really get into Arsenal's head. It's so hard to make this flippant man's caring, sensitive side come to the surface, but you manage to do it. Two thumbs up, I say.
I wish I could find more Roy/Donna writers like you.
Neptune47 chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
This is perfect. You've got Roy Harper down pat. His blaze attitude, masking his inner hurt-it fits in perfectly with the books. And the last two line...KILLER.
Okay, I'm off to read chapter 2...
vespie chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
i have a question...

i was reading the bio of one of my favorite fanfic authors... and they mentioned a couple of your stories that were, for various reasons (nc17 thingy), taken off of . Are they posted on any other websites out there? if so... could you email me at ? because then you would be just awesome!
Lydia Hunter chapter 4 . 3/10/2003
Holy cow, this is good! I'm glad you told me about it. You captured Roy's voice very well, and the way Donna died was very realistic. It's the sort of stupid little out-of-nowhere thing that could really happen.
Allyse chapter 4 . 1/23/2003
You made me like Diana. How cruel is that? :)

But this was beautifully done. Yes, it stands to reason that some day, a hero will die for something as senseless as a hit-and-run. I loved the running monologue of Roy's thoughts, although I'm a little surprised at his attitude towards Garth; I always thought that was Roy's mouth, not his real way of thinking.

You had me close to tears at the end. Few words, great impact. Thanks for a super story.
Robin chapter 4 . 1/16/2003
Touching story, very well done. Short, elegant, and had me reaching for the tissues in no time. :) Good job.
Time Tripper chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
This story is short, sweet, and amazing. Talk about capturing the essence of what Roy and Donna have. GREAT JOB!
nightwingrh chapter 4 . 1/15/2003
Wow. I really loved this. Your "voice of Roy" was dead on. The sorrow was tangible. Thank you so much for sharing.