Reviews for Hanging By a Thread
yay chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
That was adorable.
Issac Blast chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
interesting. im surprized you managed to keep them in character for the whole thing. its a good idea... maybe you can turn it into something more.

So Says Issac
TeenTypist chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
Very nice! I hadn't noticed the chapter count when I found the story and expected this to be a one shot. I'm glad it wasn't-there's no way he could have fix her self-pity spiral in one afternoon.

This was very well written, and both of them were in character. I liked the cameo with Nita's dad. All in all, great job!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
Jesszzz chapter 3 . 3/13/2006
So... sappy... I LOVE IT! Aw, I feel all light and warm and fuzzy inside! *sigh* Im floating on a fluffy cloud! Write more stuff like this, kay?
Talon88 chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Another excellent piece.

I'm looking forward to a N/K by you, because you seem to do it fairly proficiently. Others...not so much.

The characterizations and settings are all, if not excellent, then at least appropriate.

Please, come back to fandom, and bring us some more.
bitterosemary chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
Love the ending, so sweet! I think it's very good. Do not belittle it! You're a very good author, and this is a very nice fanfiction. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
BookwormRose chapter 3 . 10/31/2005
aww...that wasn't sappy that was sweet...a triple layer cake, with filling and extra icing sweet...lol I would love to have more but understand if you want to end it here. Do keep writing though, because you are awesome at it.
Bo the Nib chapter 3 . 8/14/2005
really good! id like to see more. very IC; please continue.
um chapter 3 . 2/6/2005
Well I'm not sure it was QUITE sappy enough...lol jk,jk...Nice.
viper676 chapter 3 . 8/6/2004
Aw... so cute! Good, GOOD job. BTW, do you like country, or is it just the songs for this fic?
viper676 chapter 2 . 8/6/2004
VERY, VERY GOOD. i'm surprised i didn't read this before... on to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/5/2004