Reviews for Crimson and Clover
dragonsister13 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
ok 2 things. one is have a nice day! two is nice story
kajsa chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Ok, I'll review, just because I feel sorry for you about going to school, I'm in the same position :(

Nice fic, and nice song, though I think it's a bit hurried in a few places. Still, it's very nice, I enjoyed it!
Diana Lucifera chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Nice job! Really, thumbs up! My newest resolution is that I WILL review when I like something. "Review as you would be reviewed by!" Anyway, D/G fluff ROCKS! -
cloverleaf-13 chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
This was a beautiful one-shot. It was a bit fast there are the ending (her all of the sudden kissing him) but at least it didn't keep us waiting in anticipation just screaming "KISS HIM ALREADY!" lol. So anyway, I really liked your story. It rocked! The song really worked well into the story too. So over all, very nice job! Keep up the fantastic work!
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Cute Draco/Ginny. Love the fluff.
Cianna Greenwood chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Adorable. I love. Love, love, love, love, love. _ I wish there was more to read... *hint*hint*
Keep writing.
Failing Artist chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Oh, brava!

Very very nice, m'dear.

How could I have missed this...?

Ah well. Quality writing!

Love, Em, 'Failing Artist'
WoodsKeeper chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
oh, that was a nice one-shot...I think you should try a sequel where Ron and Harry find out...that would be cool...
Azalea chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
Oh OH! Has great potential! You simply MUst continue! Please continue. You'll more reviews as you go 17 reviews for a chapter is great!Get seven chapter, that up to 139 reviews for only 7 chappies!
taitoguy251 chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
Wow, I dont generally like reading about straight couples but... wow.
ninie chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
please make a sequel I want to know what'll happin next
the advisor chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
er. ok nice beggining
Like always little bits chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
awww that was so cute...i love short fuffy fics...they really dont need anything more to add to them :)

ne ways a great fic and i hope you have an 'ok' day at school :P

~*SC*~
Almost Believing chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
I thought when I saw this title that if was from the song "Praise Chorus" by Jimmy Eat World but I was wrong hehe Loved the story all the same
frockers chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
Hello,

As I said before, terribly adorable. Another favourite of mine. So cute.

If you do decide to make another chapter, it would be lovely to have one from Ginny's POV.

Ahh, I love it.