Reviews for I'll Be There In Time
GayleLynn chapter 12 . 5/1/2016
I found this story on Friday and have read all chapters it was great I loved every chapter the details and how they started and got to where they are at the end Thank you
DreamBigIris chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
An interesting inception. Kind of like the storyline of season 11, only better because Derek is not being an ass here and Meredith isn't being stubborn. I love how Derek is willing to be there for Mer in every way possible. He is so caring and protective of Meredith. I hope we also get some background on both of them and what their story is here. For a first fic, you have done a hell of a job! Good going! :)
rhi bradley chapter 12 . 1/2/2016
awe this story was fantastic :):):):):)
Patsy chapter 12 . 12/31/2015
Fantastic!:):) loved this story very much and I truly would have loved a Sequel! Looking forward to your next story and I hope it will be MerDer! Happy New Year! You are a fantastic writer! I will follow your stories!:)
Dempeo4ever81 chapter 12 . 12/31/2015
great story
lilyandrufus chapter 12 . 12/31/2015
aw that was amazing! i'm sad you won't be writing a sequel, but i'm excited about this new project you're saying. happy new year!
derlovesmerlovesder chapter 12 . 12/30/2015
Test
bhavyam1998 chapter 12 . 12/30/2015
Oh my god :) I can't stop sniffing! This was amazingly amazing! :)
mariemarie22 chapter 12 . 12/30/2015
I'm so sad that the story ended! Can't wait for what's next from you!
helenamtavares chapter 12 . 12/30/2015
I will admit being disappointed that you decided not to continue this fic, but can understand why. The epilogue was pretty final and didn't really ask for a sequel.
Truthfully, I'll be happy with whatever you post here, cause I love merder and with the show the way it is, I miss having something to read, and rarely we see a merder fic here, harder yet a good a one, and I'm ever so happy to read yours hehe anyway, I'm talking way too much.
Hope to see you again.
Xoxo, Helena.
TwistedInGrey chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
Really, really good story!
anne0717 chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
Excellent story! Loved it!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
Loved it! So happy they're engaged and on the same coast!
Patsy chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
OMG! Loved it and now for the epilogue! This story was great,but; I sure hope you have a sequel in the works! Wedding,honeymoon,Dream House and lots of McBabies!
This was a great story,well written and fun to read!
Thanks!
Happy New Year!
Lessa246 chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
This was an amazing story and I hope you consider doing a part two.