Reviews for Twintale
abbzworld chapter 26 . 4/18
Wonderful job with this story! You seamlessly wove together two very different plots and turned them into one epic story! The characters were great, the subject matter was both light-hearted and heavy, without it being too mature, and I really enjoyed you taking the different playthrough styles and endings and working that into the story, as well.

It was a little confusing at times, but not overly so.

Anyways, great job again! :D
aCupofRamen chapter 26 . 2/18
asdfgghj the good ending TvT

it's enough to make a grown man cry
and that's okay
aCupofRamen chapter 24 . 2/18
(o-o;)
aCupofRamen chapter 23 . 2/18
Napstablook watch out, Bill is coming! Oh gosh he has headphones on! HE CAN'T HEAR US! OH GOD!
TeffyJeffy chapter 26 . 7/20/2020
This was an amazing read! To be honest, as someone who has been struggling to stay motivated with my own GravityTale story, I'm quite jealous XD you deserve every single favorite, follow, and review that you have received!
Linz2 chapter 26 . 1/29/2019
Well isn’t this just perfection in written form
Linz2 chapter 19 . 1/29/2019
The mental image of Aaron propelling himself up to the barrier with his tail is the most beautiful thing in the world. Thank you. I also liked Dipper’s chat with Gerson. I will say I’m a bit worried for him… Frisk has nobody to blame for the genocide route but themselves, but Dipper on the other hand has less a say in the manner
Linz2 chapter 2 . 1/29/2019
Holy Shmebulock… it’s everything I’ve ever wanted
VoidGivenForm chapter 9 . 6/24/2018
When I saw that "Miss!" I flashed back to memories of my bad times with Sans. So many misses...
VoidGivenForm chapter 5 . 6/24/2018
RIP Dipper. Getting the genocide treatment while Mabel gets the Pacifist one. That sucks. Even in the game the treatment is disconcerting, but in face to face... stay determined Dipper.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/9/2018
Suddenly... Chara shows up.
galactic nacho chapter 21 . 11/24/2017
AHHHHHHHH OHMYGOD BIPPER AND THAT STANLEY REFERENCE WITH THE TIMELINES AND JUST AHHHH
galactic nacho chapter 20 . 11/23/2017
"Pine Tree's been playing with fire
Someone's bound to get burned"

AHHHHHH BILL NO STOP
Junior VB chapter 26 . 9/17/2017
Gran fic.
Great fic.
Junior VB chapter 24 . 9/17/2017
Asombroso capítulo.

La mayoría de los habitantes en Snowdin murieron.

Sans y Bill están peleando.
Amazing chapter.

Most of the citizens in Snowdin died.

Sans and Bill are fighting.