Reviews for Twintale
PotterPhantomKitten chapter 6 . 7/3/2016
Woah,when you called Chapter 6, "Something New", you weren't kidding! So Frisk actually exists to Flowey, either in another bunch of timelines or perhaps in this one as well, but Frisk died? And I thought for sure that Bill was fulfilling Chara's role here, though Flowey thinking about his old friend has me wonder if Bill and Chara are both working together to posess Dipper, or is Bill replacing Chara like I initially thought? Is Bill the triangle dream-demon we know from the series and Flowey befriended him, or did Bill transform himself into a human and pretend to fall and call himself Chara? So many questions!

I love this. I love love LOVE this. Dipper's moment of possession was freaky, Papyrus had me laugh, and now Flowey and Sans are about to fight? On to the next chapter!
PotterPhantomKitten chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
Skelebros arrive, yay! Interesting how Sans asked to be sure Dipper was human, with Chara!Bill in Dipper's head I'm still banking on a Pacifist/near-Genocide Neutral split when it comes to Dipper and Mabel, given that total Genocide is impossible. It'll be interesting to see how things play out.

Also, the lamp part got a chuckle out of me, nice job. :)
PotterPhantomKitten chapter 4 . 7/3/2016
Short chapter, but still good one! Flowey leaning towards Dipper like that does not bode well for the lives of other monsters...
PotterPhantomKitten chapter 3 . 7/3/2016
Aha, so Bill IS Chara! The part where Dipper accidentally killed the Froggit was tense, especially with Bill in Dipper's head like that. I honestly thought that Dipper might possibly kill Toriel and Mabel would be on the Pacifist Route while Dipper went Genocide, but since Toriel's still alive I'm guessing that won't happen. It would be interesting to have Dipper and Mabel be against each other and Mabel has to save him.
PotterPhantomKitten chapter 2 . 7/3/2016
Aw, love how Mabel calls Toriel "goat mom"! :). I love the contrast between Dipper and Mabel's trust in Toriel, and Dipper's realization that the previous kids died, dundundun..
PotterPhantomKitten chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Undertale and Gravity Falls? This is AWESOME!

Loved Mabel's "Can I pet you?" initial reaction to Flowey before he tried to hurt them, and seems like they're staying with Toriel. :).

And that voice, totally guessing Bill is Chara in this, mwahaha! Wonder if Dipper and Mabel will go on separate paths then...
bippershipper82403 chapter 4 . 7/1/2016
Oh my god, that awkward sibling hug though.
Angelus-alvus chapter 18 . 6/29/2016
Haha. I loved Mabel and Gerson's interaction.
Connie Hooper chapter 18 . 6/23/2016
Aaaah Mabel you little scamp! XD
MythAnime chapter 18 . 6/21/2016
Please tell me they find temmie village also you forgot about dog residue
Mewnia chapter 18 . 6/21/2016
Aw, the twins met Blookie! I relate to Nabstablook on a...spiritual level. Ha! Puuunnnn! Anyway! Dipper has realized the stuffing and has related it to the messed up dummy and what's going on in his mind. I think he needed to sit on the ground and feel like garbage for a bit. Y'know. To calm down. And then we move onto Gerson who is relatively calm with all the wisdom he has. He probably already knows they're humans (since he did fight in the war) and I'm sure Dipper would actually love to learn about the Rune Crest that seems to be everywhere in the under ground.

Oh, Mabel, you are now my role model. Ya lil' scamp, you!
Anonymous Traveler chapter 17 . 6/16/2016
This may sound cruel and sadistic, but I don't blame Dipper for destroying the Mad Dummy (if that is indeed what he intended). I know that if one of my brothers was seriously wounded and it could be a matter of time before infection set in or they could die, and that I was the only one could save them, and some jerk appeared out of nowhere and threatened my life - and in turn, their lives - I would do whatever it takes to save them.
The Prophet Of Lies chapter 17 . 6/9/2016
Got to say I love the story and can't wait to see how it will progress.
Angelus-alvus chapter 16 . 6/7/2016
chapter 17 review: Oh no...Dipper is going full genocide without Mabel near. Poor dummy
SilverLunaMoon chapter 15 . 6/4/2016
I love this story so far :D
By the way, the link to the comic on your profie does not seem to work :/
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »