Reviews for Never Alone
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2016
Wait what? Did their level go down after flowey's attack? What?
Canary Cat chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Oh my. You can make a dead heart start beating with fluff like that. Cute, so cute!
Me chapter 2 . 1/9/2016
Moooooooooooooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
SilverHeart1821 chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
Yes! Another chapter! Fantastic!

I had to laugh when the reader screamed upon seeing Flowey. I just couldn't stop laughing for a while and I don't know WHY I found that too funny. It just...struck my funny bone in the right place. *Grins*

I'm very curious on the reader's past and how they acquired a LV: 2 for their stats. It would make things interesting. I'm excited to read more!

Take care of yourself now~!
z chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
it's fine as is, really!
Akayuki Novak chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
...I am very confused. I'm pretty sure your level/love/whatever a game decides to call it is /not/ supposed to drop unless you die and it's a punishment thing. Which... really doesn't bode well for... the person. *resisting urge to call them 'Chara', because I'm not sure and don't want to assume*
Noob6 chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
MOAR!
Noob6 chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
this is an excellent read, im curious on how much the undertale story could change because of the addition of the "reader/adult" now that "we' are essentially beside frisk, perhaps both characters will be merciful? or one a mercy-frisk and a neutral/genocide reader, where the reader does whatever it takes to protect frisk, no matter the cost of life or personal health/sanity...anyways please continue!
aicia.dayle chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
MUST READ MORE
Ginger the Espeon chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Please update soon! This is amazing so far! :D
Girl-of-1000-fandoms chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
This is already really good, I can't wait to see what you do next
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Whoa! :O The last sentence actually succeeded in giving me chills! I really love how it isn't just a random-person-with-Frisk-on-their-adventure-for-no-real-reason - "You," whoever they are, definitely feels real. They climbed Mt. Ebbot for their own reason - to die - and Frisk coming along was a coincidence of fate, one that made their behavior change accordingly. (Sidenote - basically, you've succeeded in making me really like the main character, and place myself in their shoes. They've obviously gone through some awful stuff, but don't let that stop them from doing the right thing, something I really like in a character. I was relating to them a lot.) I also really adored how you handled Frisk. I've seen a lot of authors struggle with a personality for them, as there isn't much of one given in game, but you did wonderfully. (I especially liked the sign language part.)
Wow, I'm really rambling, aren't I? Sorry, haha. But I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one, and can't wait for chapter 2! :D
Torano Kasai chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Oh my gosh! This is AWESOME! What a great start, and I could find inconsistencies within the story. Keep up the good work, and good luck!
allen Vth chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
This is one of the first stories where an oc is a main character. Good writing, good dilemma for the character, will keep an eye on this.
SilverHeart1821 chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Oooh? I wonder how this will go? I haven't seen this type of fic yet in the Undertale fandom. (Though, I didn't take the time to read every single fic *Yet* on Fanfiction.)

Anyway, I enjoyed reading this and I can't wait to read more of it. A wonderful job you did.

Keep it up and remember... STAY DETERMINED! 8)