Reviews for Moving Forward
anime-addict-fan chapter 9 . 4/11
My gosh! I need this update please! Don't leave me hanging with this cliffhanger! Gosh this is truly well done, I can't wait! A gem! Please update!
Sageofchaos chapter 9 . 2/13
hope to read more.
Chelsealovesreading101 chapter 9 . 12/22/2017
plz updatw
Ellaina Fiore chapter 9 . 11/19/2017
Looking forward to reading the dinner and reunion. Personally I'd like to read from Noll's POV because he is harder for others to read.
joys chapter 9 . 7/20/2017
Great work. I really enjoyed this. I can't wait to find out how the dinner goes. Looking forward to the next update.
dianaloveanime chapter 9 . 7/17/2017
Can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 8 . 12/29/2016
Pls! Make an update soon! Im soo soo excited to read the next chapter and i hope u can update faster :'( because i really really want u to complete this story of yours! Its wonderful , brilliant and satisfying! Keep up the good work! Plz update sooner! Fighting :))
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 8 . 9/2/2016
Mai and naru forever!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/30/2016
This is so lovely! Can't wait to see how Mai and Naru get along...!
RosetheWolfgirl chapter 7 . 3/15/2016
I want the rest of this pleaseee its really good
Guest chapter 7 . 2/23/2016
Omg this is so good!
Naruisawesome chapter 7 . 2/19/2016
I really like this! :) I hope you update again soon.
Naruisawesome chapter 5 . 2/19/2016
I thought Mai had just said she wanted to thank Naru a couple of chapters ago...? Now she's mad about seeing him? O.o
Nollypoo chapter 7 . 2/9/2016
I loved that bit with Noll. I also really like seeing more of the others, like Yasuhara and John, so i'm glad you show them a lot! I'm excited to read more, I wonder if the meeting between Mai and Noll will be soon?
aline chapter 7 . 2/8/2016
Tudo bem, o importante é que vc consiga atualiza-lo e não desista dessa fic, por que eu gosto dela, por favor atualize assim que puder