Reviews for Moving Forward
joys chapter 9 . 7/20
Great work. I really enjoyed this. I can't wait to find out how the dinner goes. Looking forward to the next update.
dianaloveanime chapter 9 . 7/17
Can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 8 . 12/29/2016
Pls! Make an update soon! Im soo soo excited to read the next chapter and i hope u can update faster :'( because i really really want u to complete this story of yours! Its wonderful , brilliant and satisfying! Keep up the good work! Plz update sooner! Fighting :))
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 8 . 9/2/2016
Mai and naru forever!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/30/2016
This is so lovely! Can't wait to see how Mai and Naru get along...!
RosetheWolfgirl chapter 7 . 3/15/2016
I want the rest of this pleaseee its really good
Guest chapter 7 . 2/23/2016
Omg this is so good!
Naruisawesome chapter 7 . 2/19/2016
I really like this! :) I hope you update again soon.
Naruisawesome chapter 5 . 2/19/2016
I thought Mai had just said she wanted to thank Naru a couple of chapters ago...? Now she's mad about seeing him? O.o
Nollypoo chapter 7 . 2/9/2016
I loved that bit with Noll. I also really like seeing more of the others, like Yasuhara and John, so i'm glad you show them a lot! I'm excited to read more, I wonder if the meeting between Mai and Noll will be soon?
aline chapter 7 . 2/8/2016
Tudo bem, o importante é que vc consiga atualiza-lo e não desista dessa fic, por que eu gosto dela, por favor atualize assim que puder
britt158 chapter 7 . 2/8/2016
Thanks for updating ! It was super good! I am looking forward to the next one , don't feel pressured to update :)
Puff the Evil Dragon chapter 6 . 12/27/2015
This fic is beautiful. I thought Lin's proposal was kind of cheesy, but I have a more Naru-like opinion on that sort of thing. :) I can't wait for more babysitter references, and more chapters in general. Keep up the great work!
Nollypoo chapter 6 . 12/21/2015
The proposal made me cry! The account from Noll's point of view of the confession killed me! Poor Noll, but also, stupid Noll! Gotta love the emotionally inept dummy. I hope we see more of Mai and Noll's points of view than we have so far, it seems a bit unbalanced with how much we see from Madoka and Lin. I absolutely cannot wait to see the first meeting between Mai and Noll! I'm really excited to see what will happen with the babysitting, and with the Gene plot. I am guessing a reincarnation! Imagine Noll and Mai adopting little Gene. Of course Noll would be a brat and refuse to take carr of him at first though hahaha :)
I'm looking forward to reading more!
oxybry chapter 6 . 12/16/2015
Yes make me feel all warn and fuzzy... Beautiful
That "team" should be awful, for Madoka to hate them lol