Reviews for Don't Get Mad Get Apathetic
the stargate time traveller chapter 1 . 7/6
This. is. Perfect.
I've read dozens of stories of where Harry was apathetic, but it never really hit the mark. This story, however, does.
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 6/27
Hurray for a healthy apathy! :)
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 6/15
I love how Harry was able to get others to do the hard work and he was able to do what any child should be doing his school work. I really love how Harry got rid of Riddle.
daredevilry chapter 1 . 6/10
Thanks for an excellent story.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 6/7
Excellent! Thanks for sharing your wonderful story. I loved it?
sinor gamer chapter 1 . 6/3
realistic
noylj chapter 1 . 5/15
That is the way I saw Amelia in book 5.
No comments about changing times, lack of representation, wrong judicial procedure, or anything indicating a true belief in the rule of law (if magical Britain has any), justice, or fair play
GBTtown chapter 1 . 5/6
Very good story!
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 4/8
a very logical and reasonable way
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 3/29
a very interesting one-shot :)
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 1/25
Loved this! ;o)
Urbansar chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
I enjoyed your story very much. looking forward to the rest of them!

Mike
Jessicamathews65 chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
I'm impressed nice
sunsethill chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
Nicely done with a creative mixing of interesting elements. I especially liked how Harry figured out that he needed to learn how to defend himself using non-magic methods given how the government was out to get him. I'm also glad he made McGonagall realize how little she had helped him. I also love Winky and how she was so instrumental in getting Harry healed. I wanted to know what malicious spells had been put on him, though. The trackers and mail-ward wouldn't be considered malicious, so I'm still intrigued on who did what to him.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
Great story and wonderful ending. I really liked how Voldy was taken out. Thanks for sharing!