Reviews for Don't Get Mad Get Apathetic
This is good! And in the part where harry tells hermione why he didng want yo teach the other kids i could hear lyrics from SB19's single-"What?" It has english subs and its a really good song about self empowerment snd being proud of yourself and raising your own flag
BMS chapter 1 . 3/29
Good one.
keht.jelicho chapter 1 . 3/27
thank you! for the first time ever that I have read this story actually has Harry being helped/a good Pomfrey
GreenEyesAreAwesome chapter 1 . 3/20
liked it, i want more like this
Edocsiru chapter 1 . 2/6
Sirius being pardoned implies he was guilty. He should be cleared of all charges instead (since he hadn't been found guilty in the first place).
retired10 chapter 1 . 1/6
Absolutely love this story! This is your first? A truly very well written story! Thank you so very much for sharing your wonderful talent!
wsbenge chapter 1 . 12/3/2020
Good job. Smart Harry. :)
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 11/5/2020
After reading thousands of HP fanfics I didn’t expect to find so many original thoughts in a story. I have a lot of free time on my hands and I like reading through a lot to find gems like this one. Very well written, very nice - though a bit depressing - plot. Thank you.
Matt chapter 1 . 10/20/2020
Why would he need a new minister to imperio freely? Fudge has no mind of his own. He can already be made to do whatever anyone wants, with gold or the Imperius.
anarion87 chapter 1 . 9/19/2020
nice story
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 8/19/2020
WoW another Brilliant STORY! You are one hell of a HP A/U fanfic writer...all of your stuff is quite original and well written too. And entertaining to boot!
Knitchick chapter 1 . 8/13/2020
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing!
fringeperson chapter 1 . 7/4/2020
All very nicely done. I like it a lot. Thank you for writing!
Bookie chapter 1 . 6/26/2020
So worthy of many many reviews! Wowee! Nice writing - great plot!
roon0 chapter 1 . 6/25/2020