Reviews for Don't Get Mad Get Apathetic
AssDestroyer69 chapter 1 . 9/7
Honestly, this is one of the best "Harry is tired of the Wizarding world's bullshit" fanficiton I have ever read. I love it and thank you for sharing it!
Snaggledog chapter 1 . 8/24
This is a thoroughly enjoyable story that has a lot of originality.

Very well done!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 8/19
That's more believable image of Amelia Bones than the one we see in fanfiction. Her image of 'honest leader of DMLE' is just as false as Minerva being 'strict but fair'. Amelia did nothing to investigate the dementor attack; Minerva never did anything to protect Harry from abuse and was complicit in sending him to Dursleys. It makes sense that Harry lost faith in the Wizardling world.
ladiefury chapter 1 . 8/14
This was a super fun read! I always Enjoy when Harry takes charge and employs some muggle techniques.

Thanks for this!
Kai chapter 1 . 8/12
"I might be able to get my books, but inks, quills..." Oh, Harry isn't able to get to his quills, so he sadly won't be able to study AT ALL. Of course. Completely understandable.

If he lost his brains somewhere and forgot that paper and pens, pencils or biros are perfectly usable to write notes he's even right. Stupid wizard.
the stargate time traveller chapter 1 . 7/6
This. is. Perfect.
I've read dozens of stories of where Harry was apathetic, but it never really hit the mark. This story, however, does.
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 6/27
Hurray for a healthy apathy! :)
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 6/15
I love how Harry was able to get others to do the hard work and he was able to do what any child should be doing his school work. I really love how Harry got rid of Riddle.
daredevilry chapter 1 . 6/10
Thanks for an excellent story.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 6/7
Excellent! Thanks for sharing your wonderful story. I loved it?
sinor gamer chapter 1 . 6/3
realistic
noylj chapter 1 . 5/15
That is the way I saw Amelia in book 5.
No comments about changing times, lack of representation, wrong judicial procedure, or anything indicating a true belief in the rule of law (if magical Britain has any), justice, or fair play
GBTtown chapter 1 . 5/6
Very good story!
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 4/8
a very logical and reasonable way
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 3/29
a very interesting one-shot :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »