Reviews for Don't Get Mad Get Apathetic
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 7h
Excellent plotting! Totally made sense. Thanks so much
Baelorfan chapter 1 . 11/29
Brilliant. Harry stops playing Dumbledore's game for him but makes plans for the next time he is kidnapped by portkey. Hermione finally sees the light after several practical demonstrations of Pureblood bigotry (i. e. Umbridge's tortures). Harry doesn't try to save the ungrat
booksdragonmagicfiddle chapter 1 . 10/28
This was wonderful. One of the most realistic endings to the type of fanfiction I have seen. And I have read a lot.
TarK chapter 1 . 10/25
Excellent story. Love the slow evolution of Harry into his new personnality, the way, desillusion after desillusion he distances himself with the WW. Would have liked to see more of Hermione near the end, when she too is disappointed by McGonagall and consorts... people make her say the most deliciously nasty things ;)
Really good style and rythm, also. Very pleasant to read... a real talent, here !
Second time reading this, and greatly enjoyed it again. Thank you
kv74 chapter 1 . 9/17
Thank you!
it's very well done and most of the things i have not seen or hardly in any fanfics so quite creative. Only thing i am a bit miffed/dissappointed at his lacking friendship with hermione, and i know there were no pairings still this story has me so favored to end it up with h/hr.
Every time I read This, I am More and more in awe of you
LadyDrak75 chapter 1 . 8/3
LOL! Wow!
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 7/19
Wow
Acolyte64 chapter 1 . 7/16
I still keep coming back and re-readinn this story, will always be one of my favorites. Thank you. Love how he left the wizarding world, wish I could find more like this one to read.
I am unsure as to why this doesn’t have more reviews. It is impeccably written and ticks all of the boxes that I love in a “woke” Harry.

I happened on this as it was listed as someone’s favorites. It might be because it’s a “one-shot” and the masses for some reason don’t like that. Their loss.

I love this so much and I hope you’re still writing. Cheers!
gginsc chapter 1 . 5/5
Very realistic. I think any person who was treated the way Harry was would cease caring.
TotoroX92 chapter 1 . 3/21
I like it. I think people might grumble about not everyone getting a proper comeuppance but on balance I think that's just life. The only thing that seemed a little bit extravagantly fannon-ish was the Goblins, but I think you managed to parley that into something reasonable; they are interested in getting the artifacts back and what are cursebreakers for if not to remove curses from valuable artifacts? They were a little more friendly right at the start than they might have been but on balance I think it was plausible.
Decent story..