Reviews for Labyrinth II: The Lands Beyond
scarlet.lightning chapter 13 . 11/11/2012
You know, this is one of those stories that if i had a knife right now it would be in Jareth. No matter his reasons.
firerock876 chapter 33 . 7/19/2012
R u gonna make a sequel?
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Just a little note to let you know that I remember reading this years ago, probably one of the first labyrinth fan fictions that sucked me in. I don't remember much of the story now, but I do remember that I really enjoyed it. I'll have to read it again someday. So, thanks! :)
Miaka chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Aw... I'm rereading this and remembering how much I loved it years ago! :) Still love it. How nostalgic.
Tnlentz1 chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
finally a story with thought.
Tnlentz1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
yes...I find a story
Jupitermoon chapter 13 . 12/12/2008
wow! This chapter blew me away! I was even scream at Jareth myself! He's such an...well can't say on here but you know what I'm thinking! I'm really liking this, can't wait to read more! Hope Sarah kicks his butt!
Jupitermoon chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
This was a very nicely done chapter! I saw your youtube trailer for this story and thought it looked interesting, so I can't wait to read more!
SxyLilRockStar chapter 33 . 11/4/2008
Such a bittersweet ending. I'm happy to see that you have a third chapter to the story of the Labyrinth. Even a fourth. I'm very excited to continue on. Hopefully Jareth will return? It was so sad that he was gone, but the scene of confessing his love was wonderful. I'm sad that you haven't finished the fourth story. Since you haven't in three years I'm guessing you won't. Hopefully you ended the third story complete enough that I won't have to torture myself reading what is there of what seems to be a never to be finished story. Thank you for writing though. And I hope you have gotten these reviews I have left you. Take care and thank you again.
SxyLilRockStar chapter 28 . 11/4/2008
Is it possible that regardless of Sarah losing memory does Leah still remember everything? That would be helpful huh? So the unicorn was obviously Jareth, but... how much trouble is Sage going to be in? This looks like it could be bad... but... Sarah needed to find that key so Sage telling her was a good thing otherwise she wouldn't know and that helps Jareth. This whole story is confusing and running me in circles... and I love it.
SxyLilRockStar chapter 27 . 11/4/2008
Yep... still around reading this story. It is taking me forever to find chances to read chapters here and there. So this really just took an interesting turn. Is Jareth possessed? Did he come to that city and just take over? This was so unexpected. I know I was confused at his mood swings and attitude changes, but this is really interesting. So the evil side wants control and plans to get it through the stone. Is it his Shadow, like how Sara was Sarah's shadow?
SxyLilRockStar chapter 15 . 10/11/2008
This story has taken on such a life of it's own. It is very unique compared to some of the Labyfics I've read... which are PLENTY. I'm really enjoying it though. Finally the truth comes out. You start to wonder if Jareth loved her in this one. But could he be trying to prove to himself he doesn't. I'm really enjoying it.
SxyLilRockStar chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
Here we go. I came back and found the scene I had missed. Makes more sense now.
SxyLilRockStar chapter 10 . 10/1/2008
WHoa... scary Jareth. Poor Sarah. Such a bad spot to be in. WHat will he do? What is his intentions?
SxyLilRockStar chapter 9 . 10/1/2008
So what is his plan? Is if erasing her memory to have a fresh start. Perhaps enchant her without her having a challenge to beat him? That could work.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »