Reviews for Of Titles, Scars and Prophecies
TheVictoriousOne chapter 1 . 1/12
This had potential. I would definitely read it if you ever continued.
thrawn825 chapter 2 . 6/16/2021
I know it's been a long time but this is a great story far I was wondering if you could come back to it maybe?
That2-one3-girl4 chapter 2 . 2/5/2021
This fic is bloody brilliant.
I love it. And I can't wait to read more!
Please post more soon! This is a really good fic. But you haven't updated it in so long...You should definitely post the rest of it or atleast the notes on how it ends. It's a pretty good fic.
Alder Hill chapter 2 . 4/4/2020
great story, hope it gets continued one of this days, would much rather a harry/ciri romance instead of any other option as they could work quite well off each other but you are the author
sloksingh45 chapter 1 . 9/2/2019
I like it please continue
sloksingh45 chapter 2 . 9/2/2019
Please update soon
spider2016 chapter 2 . 7/7/2018
please update soon . I like this story so far .
D00rFr4m3 chapter 2 . 7/1/2018
This is off to a really interesting start.

I'm not a huge fan of how you've changed HP- it seems a bit too perfect, if that makes proper sense. Mostly canon events with much more positive outcomes overall. It isn't a large complaint, though.

I would really like this to be Harry/Ciri, but I would also be fine with plenty of other pairings

I look forward to more.
James1996 chapter 2 . 10/23/2017
This is great so far and I hope you continue it someday if you can or are willing. I would definitely read more of it if you did/do. Oh and I vote for Harry/Ciri by the way if you continue this if it is up for vote.
misherukuro chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
Engaging read. I also really like your word choice when you gave Harry the phrase 'He fought to kill, let peace be made afterwards.'
Mad Library Scientist chapter 2 . 3/8/2017
Sounds like a good story! I hope you update soon!

Maybe in the next chapter, Harry can tell her about the Basilisk and Dragon
Treant Balewood chapter 2 . 2/2/2017
Just stumbled across this it was a fun little read, Thanks for Writing!
back2front chapter 2 . 12/16/2016
please continue, this is off to a great start. theres no completed witcher/hp cross overs
Axel Fones chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
This seems like the start of a fruitful and quite frankly hilarious relationship. I can already imagine the stories they're tell to casually one-up each other.
Axel Fones chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
I always love a non-Gryffindor/Slytherin Harry. That aside, this looks hella fascinating.