Reviews for Only You
Kristine chapter 1 . 7/26/2018
More more!
LadyRaider92 chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
This was an interesting one-shot. It has a possibility of growing into a longer fanfiction. But its fine the way it is (I'm not very keen on reading Zombie fanfiction).
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
I love the story, it is short and still is very cool and awesome...
It could be very interesting, can you make Yugi from this story meeting his Yami? That could be so cool, principally since it looks like Yami was watching Téa in her sleep. Could be a great Spiritshipping sequel XD
I also ship Peachshipping and Revolutionshipping together. I think Yami having strong emotions with puberty, while Yugi have more innocent ones along with the male hormones.
I think season zero Yami could be the one that could shoot things with great aim and a psycho grin on his face... I think he could shoot the person saying the person was bitten...
cypsiman2 chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
This is fascinating, mixing in the Millennium Puzzle with the Zombie Apocalypse is nothing short of a work of genius. I would definitely read if you posted a follow-up to this.
Renascentia ignis chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
I enjoy reading this oneshot! I love the idea of the Yugioh gang in a zombie apocalypse AU. It's sad that Yugi is bitten and that the dreams of being together will never happen. And the fact that Tea told Yugi that she loves him while Yugi is dying in her arms makes Yugi's death even sadder.

I really enjoy the kiss between them. Bittersweet yet intimate. You did a nice job writing their bond and how they need to each other for not only for survival but for comfort.

I love the twist at the ending with Yami waking up and it's interesting seeing how Yami would act upon in this situation. I wonder how Tea would deal with this. I have so many ideas in my head where maybe Tea sees Yami as a replacement for Yugi? Or will Tea never get over Yugi or moves on? Ah, so many possibilities.

I'm looking forward to read for your future stories as always!
angiembabe chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Wow, this is different to your previous work. It is really good too. The passion in their kiss as they thought it was their first and last moment was nicely done.
For a moment, I was worried that Yugi was doomed.
A cliffhanger! It could have the makings of a multi chapter story.
Erik's Champion chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
I like how you convey the intensity of devotion in Yugi and Tea's relationship. It works very well with the dramatic setting. Like the contrast between the kind of lighthearted and sweet way they interact with one another and all the tension and tragedy that seems to loom over them.