Reviews for Desperado
Mjfsuperstar92gmail.com chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
its nice to know that people still listen to good music
HarmonyHanyou chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
I LOVED THIS! _ this is great! WADDA U MEAN U SUCK! of couse u suck if u kep thinking that way, jeez. AGH! lol. very good! I am afraid I dont know that song, but Ill look (my dad has every Eagles cd known to man) lol. _ laters!
ToLiveIsToDie chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Yeah, my dad has some Eagles CD's, so I kinda grew up listening to them. Not a bad group.
Shikon chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
the lyrix made sense...and you don't suck! i also like/love this song. It's really good compared to my depressing ones. Eagles rox! okay...L8rs!
Shikon
Rosemary chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Can you write a Kagome and Sesshomaru fan fic? Those very interesting. I really like the fan fics when Kagome turns into a demon or learns new powers. Can you write on? Please, please, please, PLEASE?
Corran Nackatori chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Yes! Corran loves that song. The Eagles are a great group. And the song is perfect for Inuyasha.
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
The Eagles are a wonderful band with great music and the lyrics to their songs are just so fitting with the sound they make, just beautiful. 'Desperado' fit Inuyasha quite well, I must say, although some of the lyrics were a bit off I think. I believe "try the queen of diamonds" is "draw the queen of diamonds" but it was just little things like that where the ear can hear words many different ways. In any case, I think you captured well Inuyasha's character and the turmoil of his thoughts and heart. Bravo.

Hugs, kisses and sweet *day*dreams Aldrean Treu Peri
tigerjade chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
i agree with the other reviewers. you do not suck and it is a lovely fic. the song was awesome too and fits very well. (Yes i actually read the lyrics! _ [i usually just skip the lyrics]) it was cute and i was happy to find this fic. inuyasha so cute when he starts to think! heh well write more!

JaDe
One Lonely Marauder chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
ACK! How can you say they are a little known group!

Mother of mercy.

I grew the Eagles.

That's all I could listen to really when I was growing up (Growing up..I'm only going on 18 for pete's sake)

And the song, well, I for one NEVER thought of putting an Eagles song to any of the shows I've watched, I know Hotel California could work for a good screwed up Yu-Gi-Oh *shrugs*

Yeah, this is a great story, how come you have so few reviews? *taps her feet and looks at the other readers* Stupid people, need to know what to read! *pouts*

Oh well, this is still a great story, and-knowing the deeper meaning to the words, I really enjoyed this and HAH I got the full jist of the song!

_

Love it! Going to read your other stuff now.
EAGLES PRIDE chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
I love the eagles too! Great fic. Hope to see more from you soon.
Ice Dagger chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
awww, you don't suck. I suck. you, your pretty good. much better than me. it was a really insightful piece and you should probably do one for every character. _
Bleuborzoi chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
first thing is first you DO NOT suck at this! I really liked it! I told ya i'd R&R _ anyway, don't your dare go and think that u suck cuz u don't! i'm tellin' ya!

*Tyfani-chan*
Spy Elf chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
Good story. I love that song and I agree, it does work for him.
Hillside Dancing On chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
I LOVE THIS SONG I LOVE THIS FIC I LOVE THAT ENDING! THIS IS SO GOOD!