Reviews for Cover Up
DeathRiders chapter 24 . 3/14
Desperately hoping for this to be updated one day...
DeathRiders chapter 10 . 3/14
I am so pumped for this story. So excited to read more!
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 24 . 3/10
Coucou , superbe histoire , je les lu d'une traite tellement que j'était prise dans l'histoire , hâte en tout cas d'avoir la suite et surtout leur retrouvaille après la bataille merci un bon week end
Akatsuki'sBloodyNekoNinja chapter 24 . 2/8
Update soon! I kinda fell in love with this story!
Iole17 chapter 24 . 1/20
Just re-read this story for the 3rd time. Still great, can’t wait for an update!
Tommy14 chapter 24 . 1/17
Amazing chapter with Peter and Jasper's fight and Randall getting through to Bella to teach her how to fight. Love the ending with Peter killing Jasper and running to get to Bella and the new fight with the Volturi.
juliet709 chapter 24 . 12/25/2017
i love this. i so cant wait to see where all this is going to go. i love a bad ass peter.
waterbabies28 chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Loved it!
Blistful2006 chapter 24 . 12/14/2017
Oh yeah time to kick some ass. Sad I got to the end so far :( I was so enjoying it and it was at the what was becoming the pennacle part. Hoping real life lets you get back to this soon. Awesome story. Off to go tide myself over reading something else of yours.
Blistful2006 chapter 22 . 12/14/2017
I was waiting for that to happen the two to become one. Saw little glimpses of the possibility and damn if you didn't disappoint. This should be oh so interesting.
Blistful2006 chapter 20 . 12/14/2017
Hmm wondering if them caring for Bella will somehow merge the two together. I guess I will find out as I continue. I mean the names they have for her is beginning to merge the way they talking to her as well. Seems they are learning a bit from each other on how to deal with her. So it is a interesting concept. Sheesh dealing with two personalities slightly different in one person would be exhausting if Bella 'also so difficult herself I imagine
Blistful2006 chapter 17 . 12/14/2017
Aww the Captain has a sweet side direct but still sweet. Your take on Jasper origin of his empathy is very interesting. He's a sociopath that due to empathy can mimic first time I came across someone putting it that way. I can totally see that and it really does add to a dark Jasper.
Blistful2006 chapter 11 . 12/14/2017
Loving the recap at the bottom of the chapters. It is reminding me of tv shows that way you dont forget the touchpoints of what you read. I don't think Peter is ready for newborn Bella. Hoping she is controlled for their sakes since they have so much going on. I do like their volatile relationship. She didnt cower or bow to him as human so hope that transcends to her as a Vampire. So completely different from how she was with Dickward. I am a little surprised by emphatic Jasper to be so on board with the Cullens erasure quest but the will to survive make you do some crazy things.
Blistful2006 chapter 10 . 12/14/2017
I want to say that I sort of get Bella undying loyalty but in the face of so much evidence of her being done wrong by the very people that professed to love her. I want to reach through the computer and shake the ever loving life out of her. I would have moved from depressed to women scorned in 0 seconds flat after my friends and family was annihilated. After Peter saying they suffered kid gloves would have been thrown away and Id be ready to raise hell. The more she profess being unable to hurt them when they had No compunction what so ever in killing her is ridiculous. Maybe its because I am more in tuned with heading straight to anger but my goodness how stupid can she be here. Loving the story though.
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 24 . 12/11/2017
I love this story and the chapter was great hated the cliffie but such is life. glad Bella finally learned how to fight.