Reviews for Cover Up
Asia126 chapter 24 . 7/10
please update I love this story
CoSmO333 chapter 24 . 7/6
omg this is so amazing! did I mention I love how u write Peter? this was just great can't wait for more!
NatalieLynn chapter 24 . 5/21
That was some fight between Peter & Jasper. Very exiting! I gather it's the Volturi that was after Randall and Bella. Having Peter show up and join the fray will hopefully turn the tide. Great writing!
Ellie Aluinn chapter 24 . 4/27
I hope you decide to continue this story:-)
lightskinrose chapter 24 . 3/25
Finally Jasper is dead! Can't wait for the rest of the Cullens and Volturi to get theirs.

Can't wait for more!
DeathRiders chapter 24 . 3/14
Desperately hoping for this to be updated one day...
DeathRiders chapter 10 . 3/14
I am so pumped for this story. So excited to read more!
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 24 . 3/10
Coucou , superbe histoire , je les lu d'une traite tellement que j'était prise dans l'histoire , hâte en tout cas d'avoir la suite et surtout leur retrouvaille après la bataille merci un bon week end
Akatsuki'sBloodyNekoNinja chapter 24 . 2/8
Update soon! I kinda fell in love with this story!
Iole17 chapter 24 . 1/20
Just re-read this story for the 3rd time. Still great, can’t wait for an update!
Tommy14 chapter 24 . 1/17
Amazing chapter with Peter and Jasper's fight and Randall getting through to Bella to teach her how to fight. Love the ending with Peter killing Jasper and running to get to Bella and the new fight with the Volturi.
juliet709 chapter 24 . 12/25/2017
i love this. i so cant wait to see where all this is going to go. i love a bad ass peter.
waterbabies28 chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Loved it!
Blistful2006 chapter 24 . 12/14/2017
Oh yeah time to kick some ass. Sad I got to the end so far :( I was so enjoying it and it was at the what was becoming the pennacle part. Hoping real life lets you get back to this soon. Awesome story. Off to go tide myself over reading something else of yours.
Blistful2006 chapter 22 . 12/14/2017
I was waiting for that to happen the two to become one. Saw little glimpses of the possibility and damn if you didn't disappoint. This should be oh so interesting.