Reviews for Follow You A Scary Mile
hase75 chapter 1 . 1/6
abolutely loved this story!
farmgirl1964 chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
This was incredibly awesome! OMG I loved it. It was perfect. Absolutely perfect.
panic-at-the-bistro chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
You. Are. Amazing.
This is insane. I am not going to be able to say anything sensible about this because there is too much to talk about and there are are wayyy to many emotions. Let me try:
You seem to understand the characters so well. You have written them all perfectly.
Your writing is so vivid and provides such clear images without being really verbose. That description "blood blossoming crimson on a white shirt". WOW. Seriously.
20 points for Jeller endgame
10 points for Jeller fluff
10 points for addressing the Oscar side of the story. That poor guy. :(
20 points for addressing the Taylor side of the story.
50 points for a title anagram. Your attention to detail is epic.
Congrats. This was just insanely good.
Violette702 chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Well that was intense. I like how you wrote them in this particularly was a fun read with just the right amount of angst and steaminess. :-)
Vamp Chick 73 chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Loved it!
FriendLey chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Was sirius like a word to unlock her memories lol. Love it tho! Oscar was weird but we dont know much about him so it was a nice foray into his characterization.
Eko208 chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
I loved this story so much! I think I read it like 5 times. There aren't very many stories on here that show Kurt and Jane in intimate moments so I really loved this. It was written so well, you should do nothing but write fanfiction!lol.

I hope you consider writing a follow-up to this story. It would be great to see what happens now that both Jane and Kurt know that she is Taylor and that they are together.

Either way, amazing and please continue to write for Blindspot!
EvangelineReads chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
This was so sweet and so full of fluffyness my heart is about to burst. I love it so much!
Mia chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Awesome writing. Great storyline, hope to see you post more Jeller fics
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
THIS IS AMAZING I NEED TO USE CAPS LIKE FELVFZNPZITJNVTQMKVJQTNVSPTIJTNVPTIZRJ√ąMY GOD THIS IS GOOD
fmd-jade chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Wow! This was good! And definitely long for a one-shot. It was fast-paced which kept it interesting and the flashbacks to their childhood were very sweet. I did think some of it was a bit out of character, like Kurt being so forward or trying to have sex with her hours after being hypothermic. But overall I liked it very much!
Gab chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Loved this! So well written, you captured the characters perfectly! Please continue it :)

Ps you should probably just write fan fiction full time... I love all your stories
uselessfacts08 chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Awww, so good! Pretty much my favorite thing ever is hurt/comfort, and with this long of a break before the next episodes, it's the only thing getting me through. And these two are such cupcakes, dangerous, but delicious, cupcakes.
Wm chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
It was great! Please write more!
Elislin chapter 1 . 11/28/2015