Reviews for A Plan That Backfired
Addicting story. Loved it
HorrorFan13 chapter 67 . 7/12
That was amazing
Huda chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
To guest999, if you can't stand reading torture and rape stories then don't read it. Don't waste your time insulting this poor author who has worked hard on this story. Just because she likes to write torture stories, doesn't mean she likes to torture people in real life. Writers write twisted horror stories because that is what they do. So please, if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything. To Majora, I apologize for guest999's rude comments. You are an amazing writer. You know that. Don't let this idiot's comments get to you. Write stories whatever way that you want it to be.
Guest99 chapter 16 . 9/2/2017
I hate Harry. He's a douche.
Guest99 chapter 14 . 8/30/2017
To author of this story,
You are a sick fuck who probably molests kids in your free time! Quite writing fanfics where Kevin is getting brutally tortured and raped!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/28/2017
Jesus, just let him go Harry. He's too tired and injured to do anything!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/21/2017
Oh no, what's gonna happen to Kevin!?
Anyomous chapter 8 . 3/3/2017
Wow! Harry was nice in the first few chapters but now he's a complete asshole.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/3/2017
Poor Kevin. He ain't gonna go home anytime soon.
thebigcrunchone9 chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
I find it odd how Harry and Marv are concerned for the boy. Considering that at the end of this movie Harry was ready and happy to kill Kevin and in the first film, Harry and Marv talked about torturing Kevin as he did them with Harry first wanting to bite off the boy's fingers. That said.

I love your work.
abigail chapter 67 . 5/8/2016
i love this alternate ending. i love the story but i love this ending better. :)
RussianGregorovich chapter 67 . 5/1/2016
I really liked this ending, of course my favorite is the original...
YuKi 1994 chapter 67 . 4/29/2016
Wow, this was a surprise! I really Like this one too! Harry was so nice it was shocking! :)
Dolphingirls chapter 67 . 4/29/2016
Wow, big difference, and Harry is so much nicer. It's funny how things can go so differently than planned when your writing.

I guess if the story had gone like this it would have been a lot shorter huh? I liked it though.
Femalecenobite22 chapter 66 . 4/24/2016
The ending was awesome this story shoukd have a sequel though