Reviews for Bad Wisdom
Smaragd chapter 10 . 2/26/2007
Damn. That was really good. It was dark and twisted and I loved it.
Nadia Frey chapter 10 . 5/30/2006
I'm fairly certain that I told you that this is my favorite Saiyuki fic of all time, but I thought I'd post it here for all the world to see as well.
aditou chapter 10 . 2/13/2006
Ay...0_0 Amazing!
AOM chapter 10 . 5/24/2004
I hope you don't mind me just sitting here and marveling at how you put all those things to words. Especially the way you manipulate the readers' feelings.
Lacewing chapter 10 . 12/26/2003
man, what a story! This was great! Loved it!
*shudders* Ni so scares me.. he's like.. eww..
Can Yaone kill him now?
UltraM2000 chapter 10 . 10/7/2003
I didn't review this before? Dang!

I absolutely loved it, and the wonderful use of language within the fic. Yay for Yaone! She's likeable as long as one keeps her away from Hakkai ;)

Good job, VERY good job.
SeaGull chapter 10 . 10/5/2003
A mouse's integrity doesn't taste like poison, it tastes very very good...

crankyhermit chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Niice. Little mouse is all grown up now. Poor mouse.
sf chapter 10 . 10/3/2003
And one can't help but wonder : How does she /do/ it? How does she write hope and hopelessness, love gained and love lost, and a whole other spectrum of human feelings into one single chapter made of words alone?

So, yes. I loved it. (I assume this is the end?) For the wont of a better word, this work is more real than anything I've read in a long time.

Beautiful closing. Beautiful characters. I'll never see the Kougaiji-tachi in quite the same way ever again. (And Nii. Dear gods, your Nii is deliciously evil.)
SeaGull chapter 9 . 9/14/2003
Hm... (purring sound)

A little swimming in the dark waters of a mind... I like the way you create writing around a picture we all know...

Gyokumen like-reptilian demeanor sounded so gOd ! (Maybe it's the pattern of green/blue/cold colours, but she reminded me the passage of TLOR when Galadriel is tempted by power). A new meaning for lethal beauty, ne?

The contrast with Rasetsunyo (beautiful - as it could be expected...)'s appearence was wonderful.

Thanks again

Les choses sérieuses commencent...

PS to anybody reading that : If you like Nîi-like characters, could I suggest you Stephen Donaldson books ("the mirror of her dreams" , and the sequels, -warning spoiler- where Eremis could make your day...)
sf chapter 9 . 9/14/2003
Beautiful. Astounding.

Inspiring. _. *takes notes*.
sf chapter 8 . 8/30/2003
Did I mention that I love your chapter titles? _

One wonders why Nii would be in the Sanzo get up. Any chance that it'll be explained?
SeaGull chapter 7 . 8/26/2003
As good as always. Eager to see what Yaone will found in the mirror of her/Kou’s dreams... Howan Hakase appearence was greatly appreciated : it ‘s one of the charac who is the more intriguing to me. And anime is quite mute about her motives (you rocks).

Good to see a fic where Yaone is not a weak little creature (I still remember her smile in Vice or Justice episode when she is tortured : I’m sure she can be full of surprises)... Doku is a little absent... Will he come back on the stage?

Bye
sf chapter 7 . 8/16/2003
Through the looking glass, hm? Wonderful writing, as always. And such great ideas.
SeaGull chapter 6 . 8/4/2003
Hi!

It's such a rarity to find (good) fics featuring the kougaiji-ikkou, that's why I really enjoy your stories (as the humor ones as the angst ones...). Please, go on with this one !

Crap, such few words to tell you how much I love this story. Too bad the brainwashed Kou part is not available in the anime !

Use Yaone POV was a good idea (and you use it vrey well : chapter 3 was the best...)...

Hope reading you soon