Reviews for Salems School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry For The Forgotten
Greer123 chapter 7 . 11/28/2017
Thanks for updating this story.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/1/2017
Good update
mckertis chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
"i give you the boy who lived"

This trope is so incredibly retarded...and yet stupid people cant help but use it over and over.
JDS62 chapter 6 . 4/22/2017
not sure what you mean by AVPM reference but a slong means a large penis in British slang.
aslan333 chapter 6 . 4/22/2017
good chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/5/2017
Great job with the Greek :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/23/2016
I really like it hope you add more
charmfloo11 chapter 5 . 8/13/2016
Draco Malfoy! DRAMIONE 4 LIFE!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/25/2016
This is really good :) I love it
Glorificate chapter 5 . 6/14/2016
The answer to the question is J.K. Rowling and/or Sirius Black though that particular quote was based off many like quotes throughout history. I feel like I'm answering a question on a test in school or something.
agent potter chapter 5 . 6/13/2016
This was a good chapter.. Well written and thought out. I can't wait for the next one. Plus Sirius said the quote at the bottom. Who doesn't know that?!
RedHal chapter 5 . 6/13/2016
"If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors not his equals". Sirius Black a.k.a. Padfoot/Snuffles

Chapter 27

Goblet of Fire

to Ron Weasley about Barty Crouch and Hermione's defense of Winky.
Once There Was Me chapter 5 . 6/13/2016
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Sakura Lisel chapter 5 . 6/13/2016
Wait WHEN and WHERE did this 'confrontation' between Remus and the Potters and Blacks that Remus warned Harry about happen? I want to see exactly what happened during it instead of reading the aftermath.
aslan333 chapter 5 . 6/12/2016